Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote for your Heismen!!!

lol no way. Who have they played? Miami, the team that was contemplating shit-canning their coach midseason (before the fight)? Other than that who else. Their schedule is so weak that a 1 loss Florida, Tenn., Mich, Ohio St., maybee even Notre Dame would beat them out for the National Championship if they go undefeated. I used to hate the BCS shit. But now I see how it can really work... somtimes. Best 2 teams Play for the title, plain and simple. and Big east is not in that catergory.

They need to either give the big east a few school from SEC or get them out of the BCS loop. Because things are just getting rediculous.

I just read all this and it really looks like I am attacking the Big East. I really am just calling it like I see it. Plus I am a huge Big East fan for basketball, so don't think I'm just a hater.

JB, be careful calling the Big East a joke. WVU shit on Georgia ( an SEC team ) in thier BCS game last year. now i am a big Rutgers fan and like the way they are playing this year but don't see them going undefeated. what i do see that is more exciting is the making of what could be a football powerhouse. with all teh talent that escapes NJ to other big programs maybe the past two seasons will get other kids to seriously consider Rutgers. in the meantime i will be there cheering for them on Sunday against UCONN and Thurs night when Lousville comes to town.

side note, Rutgers has one of teh top defenses in the country and Rice is in the top ten in rushing.

consistancy buddy. Quinn is playin like another over-hyped Rick Mirer

overrated??? quinn has almost 2000 passing yards so far with 18 tds and a qb rating of 140...that sounds pretty good to me...i know rice is killing the rushing game right now but honestly can you say rutgers has beaten the caliber teams that ND has??? they are playing very well but they havent had the tough schedule that ND has...

overrated??? quinn has almost 2000 passing yards so far with 18 tds and a qb rating of 140...that sounds pretty good to me...i know rice is killing the rushing game right now but honestly can you say rutgers has beaten the caliber teams that ND has??? they are playing very well but they havent had the tough schedule that ND has...

Andrea Ware wasn't beating caliber teams when he won Heisman

listen muscles...... you don't know anything.

Really? What do you know, RU looked like shit against a BAD Uconn team, its defense got shredded and the "Heisman hopeful" looked anything but! WVU and Louiville are going to have a field day running all over that average D.

It's great to see RU doing well. A major market like this has NO college football teams to root for. But to actually believe that Ray Rice has a chance at the Heisman, you have to be joking.... The level of competition so far has been piss poor (I've watched most all their games and was in the stands for the UCONN game). He isn't even a top 5 back in the country (Irons, Peterson-even hurt, Hart, Slaton, Davis-Clemson, Wolfe). Hell Wolfe at least played OSU...

You have a better chance of Rutgers in the BCS than Rice as Heisman

It's great to see RU doing well. A major market like this has NO college football teams to root for. But to actually believe that Ray Rice has a chance at the Heisman, you have to be joking.... The level of competition so far has been piss poor (I've watched most all their games and was in the stands for the UCONN game). He isn't even a top 5 back in the country (Irons, Peterson-even hurt, Hart, Slaton, Davis-Clemson, Wolfe). Hell Wolfe at least played OSU...

You have a better chance of Rutgers in the BCS than Rice as Heisman

Yes for Ray Rice to win the Heisman this year is a long shot. But the kid is only a sophmore so the more votes he gets this year gets him a better shot in the next two years to improve as well as RU to improve there team too. RU is having a great season and if they take down L'ville this thursday then they have proved themselves for where they can stand in the ranks. Yes Lvill and WV are top ranks teams but what other tops teams did they beat this year. not many. Im takin RU gettin 6.5 this thursday against L'ville.

Z