Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris @ RISE - Review and Videos

This was one of the best parties I have beeen to in a long time, the vibe and energy in this room is insane,

everyone there is there to dance, not hang out, not sitting around with their crews and people watcH, or be a wallflower, no shadiness, everyone friendly as can be

and people were getting down,

the room is a small intimate venue, 2 floors, with maybe a 5 to 6 hundred capacity (wall to wall)

BORIS nights have been their most popular, and most packed, every single time, and they bring in some serious talent,

from the moment he got on till the moment he got off he was on fire, its a DJ's dream to rock a room like this, people hanging off every build up, going bonkers at the drops, even if your a stuck up douchebag who just loves to hate on BORIS, you would have to be a deaf moron not to have had a blast.

RISE is normally a gay members only club, the crowd in there last nigth was the most diverse, crowd I ever seen, a little bit of everything,

best part was, I did not see anyone doing bumps, no G-heads, none of the negativity associated with our scene today, good ole fashion HOUSE PARTY

NEXT DATE - DECEMBER 2nd

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST

(NOT SURE WHY i CANT JUST EMBED THEM HERE)

This was one of the best parties I have beeen to in a long time, the vibe and energy in this room is insane,

everyone there is there to dance, not hang out, not sitting around with their crews and people watcH, or be a wallflower, no shadiness, everyone friendly as can be

and people were getting down,

the room is a small intimate venue, 2 floors, with maybe a 5 to 6 hundred capacity (wall to wall)

BORIS nights have been their most popular, and most packed, every single time, and they bring in some serious talent,

from the moment he got on till the moment he got off he was on fire, its a DJ's dream to rock a room like this, people hanging off every build up, going bonkers at the drops, even if your a stuck up douchebag who just loves to hate on BORIS, you would have to be a deaf moron not to have had a blast.

RISE is normally a gay members only club, the crowd in there last nigth was the most diverse, crowd I ever seen, a little bit of everything,

best part was, I did not see anyone doing bumps, no G-heads, none of the negativity associated with our scene today, good ole fashion HOUSE PARTY

NEXT DATE - DECEMBER 2nd

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST

(NOT SURE WHY i CANT JUST EMBED THEM HERE)

i have to admit u never give an unbiased review on any board when it comes to boris

i have to admit u never give an unbiased review on any board when it comes to boris

eh, manager or not, I have good times at his parties,

tribal is my thing,

but obviouslly I am going to post the good reviews,

believe me, we have done gigs, where it absolutly blows, low tunrout, shitty system whatever, I just dont review it,

believe me, we have done gigs, where it absolutly blows, low tunrout, shitty system whatever, I just dont review it,

and that is what makes it fake........believe me i used to be a boris fan during the days of big fridays but even being a tribal fan myself hes def not my cup of tea. it doesnt help i cant stand crobar as a venue or the fact that the two times i did hear him there a month apart he played literally the same set. i dont know if thats the case anymore but i do know ive heard that from numerous people. to each their own

and that is what makes it fake........believe me i used to be a boris fan during the days of big fridays but even being a tribal fan myself hes def not my cup of tea. it doesnt help i cant stand crobar as a venue or the fact that the two times i did hear him there a month apart he played literally the same set. i dont know if thats the case anymore but i do know ive heard that from numerous people. to each their own

exactly to each his own ,

but when I post my reviews, they are my REAL reviews, of good times I had at the party, its bad business for me to come on and trash a venue for a shitty system or bad things that happen during the night, so I just dont

but for this one i took some good videos and just wanted to share my reviews,

and maybe if you heard him in a diff venue you may enjoy, like PACHA, cause hating the venue def has a negative result on the night, IMO of course

Hater.