Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn Masiello @ Rise 11/10

cornergirl

he likes this hat the best

:hat:

nyis, you around this weekned? Hong Kong tonight, me drew and whoever wants to meet up...

heard u were close to asking me to the prom

This thread took a turn for the better... FS Name droppin'

I think I should be around tonight. I've got dinner plans with Allison tonight, but after that nothing's planned. Me rikey scorpion bowrs wrong time.

I was going to ask you to the prom, but I was nervous you'd say no. So I kept stalking you by your locker all week hoping I'd get up the courage to ask... I never did :(

some of you who will never understand what it was like growing up in the projects or being poor. Food was never an issue cause my mother spent alot of money/time/energy makin sure we all didnt starve.

But sometimes she didnt have enough for herself, so when i would come across extra money if it was a good day of like 200 bucks or so then she would get her dresser stuff with at least a 100 bucks or so no really knowin where it came from.

I may not have that "hood" mentality exactly anymore, but im not ashame of where i came from and what ive done. So to answer your question yes i was doin things i shouldnt have been doin while growin up.

GIRLEE: you havent been paying attention where in my posts did I SAY i was stealing stuff from girls i slept with (other than the ipod incident). I was askin the question to this board.

What i was saying with the superiority part is when i would meet a girl who was flat out rude and didnt want anything to do with me for whatever reason (key word being RUDE)talkin down to me when we first meet. And then suddenly she would find out i managed a hair salon (98-02) or suddenly want to dance with me (00-present)just to have a lil spotlight. I would make sure to suddenly conform to whatever illusional they had to get them to go back to their place/my salon/ my office,clubs/lounges bathrooms etc and make sure afterwards to be very nice but making sure that they never see me again. Sadly i do bump into people from my past especially in the club world, most times the situations have been ok.

BOBBARKER: to much time in your hands, and well actually i despise frozen dinners but great pic.