Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sorry detroit...

fkornre

Big congrats to the Cards.. .they played a great series... All though I'm highly disappointed that Detroit lost, I'll give credit where its due and the cards hitters and pitchers showed up the whole series..

MAYBE it was the long week off (doubt it, thats no excuse to me).... but to me thats not an excuse to throw an easy out from the pitchers mound to third.. how do you fuck that up? ugh Perhaps it was inexperience.. but the bottom line is St. Louis played GREAT and we didn't.

BUT, detroit is young - hopefully we'll be back next year.

Still sucks though :laugh: I wanted Detroit to bring it back home. :boohoo:

Very happy the Cards won.. :)

Was jumping up and down like a lunatic when the final SO happened, my friends thought I was nuts.

You might've been the only person in the tri-state area that wached the game...Nobody I knew was watching the series (Met or Yankee fan).

ZZZZZZZZ

You might've been the only person in the tri-state area that wached the game...Nobody I knew was watching the series (Met or Yankee fan).

ZZZZZZZZ

That's because first and foremost I'm a baseball fan. So what if Mets or Yankees weren't in it. It's ashame so many people opted not to watch. It was a good series. At least I thought so.