Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORIS Reviews!

lmao i know, im not sure what came over me! right when i was about 2 leave to go to pacha or shelter the rope magically opened.
They were watching you... "She's makin's a move! OPEN THE ROPE!... OK, she's good for another 15 mins. Shut it down, Paco!"

I wonder if there is a viable promotion business in hiring some girls to go stand on a long line, get friendly with as many other girls as possible then start talking out loud about Club Blah-bl-blah, then leave en masse, presumably with a good chunk of the guys in tow.

I had to remember my password to come back on this thread and respond about that particular night. i had alot of fun actually didnt have to wait in line thank god or there was no way. and DaniHawk i stayed till closing and dance dmy ass off to thriller i had a big flashback right there man. Jon it was nice to meet ya brother. i'm done going out tho till at least new years eve. peace out guys

what do you think he should have closed with then?

Well my one complain with boris has always been, while his music selection is good not great cause after a while it does all sound the same, IN MY OPINION. Ive heard him at websterhall,exit, discotheque on sat nights before he was moved and asseteria. The last time i hear him was at CIELO for his recent set in that room and i had a good time, musically it was good but i think it has no flow he just throws them in there and people eat it up.

This doesnt mean that i wont go to hear him again cause as i said he played some good tunes and i had a good time. But at Cielo he just went from hard dark tribal and suddenly ended the night with (another cliche song) Chaka Kahn "aint nobody" i danced my ass off with some hot girl if anyone remembers lol.

Now while a great song but cmon take it down a fe notches before goin to that type of song, most djs like danny t, roger s, behrouz, tedd patterson, david morales, francois k, danny krivit, etc are great at that.

As for halloween songs i dunno anything but thriller maybe something like

1. Monster Mash - Bobbie Boris Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers

2. Haunted House - Jumpin' Gene Simmons

3. The Blob - The Five Blobs

4. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.

5. Twilight Zone - Neil Norman & His Cosmic Orchestra

6. The Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley

7. The Addams Family (Main Title) - Vic Mizzy

8. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins

9. Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes -

10.Martian Hop - The Ran-Dells

You know something more obsecure than Thriller, was it even a remix?

Glad to hear people hada good time, AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION not trying to sound like anything, nor like RAYRAY lol.

Damn that sucks, Makes me thank god i'm on the owners list. I know i would be pissed if i had to wait that long just to walk in. I could never understand why would they want to have people waiting sooooo freaking long on a line? I guess misery loves company. You know being that they have to be outside all night checking people in.

Oh well what you gonna do?

They were holding the line b/c the cops were asking how many people were in there every 5 secs. and they had to make sure that people with pre-paid tix (and the owner's friends) could get in. If they were doing it just to be dicks I would not have waited.

Well my one complain with boris has always been, while his music selection is good not great cause after a while it does all sound the same, IN MY OPINION. Ive heard him at websterhall,exit, discotheque on sat nights before he was moved and asseteria. The last time i hear him was at CIELO for his recent set in that room and i had a good time, musically it was good but i think it has no flow he just throws them in there and people eat it up.

This doesnt mean that i wont go to hear him again cause as i said he played some good tunes and i had a good time. But at Cielo he just went from hard dark tribal and suddenly ended the night with (another cliche song) Chaka Kahn "aint nobody" i danced my ass off with some hot girl if anyone remembers lol.

Now while a great song but cmon take it down a fe notches before goin to that type of song, most djs like danny t, roger s, behrouz, tedd patterson, david morales, francois k, danny krivit, etc are great at that.

As for halloween songs i dunno anything but thriller maybe something like

1. Monster Mash - Bobbie Boris Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers

2. Haunted House - Jumpin' Gene Simmons

3. The Blob - The Five Blobs

4. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.

5. Twilight Zone - Neil Norman & His Cosmic Orchestra

6. The Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley

7. The Addams Family (Main Title) - Vic Mizzy

8. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins

9. Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes -

10.Martian Hop - The Ran-Dells

You know something more obsecure than Thriller, was it even a remix?

Glad to hear people hada good time, AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION not trying to sound like anything, nor like RAYRAY lol.

funny, the first song that came to mind was Monster Mash

They were holding the line b/c the cops were asking how many people were in there every 5 secs. and they had to make sure that people with pre-paid tix (and the owner's friends) could get in. If they were doing it just to be dicks I would not have waited.

haha i feel you i would of just pushed the trannies to the side and squated over the sink lol

They were watching you... "She's makin's a move! OPEN THE ROPE!... OK, she's good for another 15 mins. Shut it down, Paco!"

I wonder if there is a viable promotion business in hiring some girls to go stand on a long line, get friendly with as many other girls as possible then start talking out loud about Club Blah-bl-blah, then leave en masse, presumably with a good chunk of the guys in tow.

lol yeah it felt that way....i started to make a move to get off the line and then it opened....man.....i think a lot of doormen wait until girls are on the front of the line, although this time the person in the front was a guy in a pirate costume that couldnt speak english w a huge hat on. we kept hoping that he would say something, but he said nothing. just kept staring at that damn hat. then finally when the rope opened, i was pushed from behind by some trashy guidos.

:laugh: :laugh: ...he's the magic johnson of CP...he's retired 29834283958298 times..he's got Ante topped

you keep count of how many times i've "retired" but have you seen me out the past month? oh wait you havent cause i dont even know you bro. keep your dumb ass comments to ya self do ya self a favor. =]

you keep count of how many times i've "retired" but have you seen me out the past month? oh wait you havent cause i dont even know you bro. keep your dumb ass comments to ya self do ya self a favor. =]

u live ur life thru this website son..u make an announcement whenever ur done..i dont need to see u out to know this....keep it up magic johnson