Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11.10 - HOUSEXY MEETS TECHNO w/ John Patterson, Timothy Heit, Avex Axiom

darinepsilon

AMP & VISION NIGHTCLUB PRESENT...

HOUSEXY MEETS TECHNO

NO COVER & $35 Premium Drink Packages all night long!

http://www.ampprod.com/rsvp

johnpattersonrz5.jpg

JOHN PATTERSON [KONCEPT, DJJOHNPATTERSON.COM]

As he began his true ascension into DJing, John experimented with several styles of electronic music, constantly searching for the elements that would help him define a unique and personal sound. The DJs and producers who he now sites as major influences reflect the diversity of sounds that he explored in his formative DJ years. They include Brian Bretz, Mark Broom, Dave Clarke, Carl Cox, Nils Danielsson, Steve Rachmad, Ben Sims, Technasia, Cristian Varela and Claude Young. In the future, John plans to keep his sound progressing, adapting and changing in order to continue to push the boundaries and frontiers of techno music. Both through Djing and production, John is an integral part of the resurgence of techno in Chicago.

374898939_l.jpg

AVEX AXIOM [AMP, BLUELINE, AVEXAXIOM.COM]

[(A)ae-vex] [ak-see-uh m] According to dictionary.com, the definition of the word AXIOM

[ak-see-uhm] means a self-evident truth that requires no proof, a universally accepted principle or rule. In logic and mathematics, an Axiom is a proposition that is assumed without proof for the sake of studying the consequences that follow. Avex Axiom is a personality that extends this belief into electronic music because techno has that consistent aesthetic, techno is self-inventive, and electronic music is the only universally accepted language. Self evident truth has been a major aspect of what is instilled in me musically and I have embraced those ideals within myself to move forward my influence for techno and electronic music.

With Special Guest DJ...

timheitmiami2cu2.jpg

TIMOTHY HEIT [RELENTLESSBEATS.COM, PHOENIX AZ]

Timothy Heit is truly one of the Southwest's House music Pioneers. Having played with the likes of Paul Oakenfold, Sandra Collins, Boy George, & Frankie Bones to name just a few. Precision mixing & programming are his trademarks, and he is taking that to the studio in 2003. With plans to spend most of the year in production at home in Phoenix, playing time will be sparse.

UNLIMITED DRINKS FOR 2 HOURS FOR JUST $35!!

Every week we bring you Housexy in the Lair (minus 1st Fridays)! We are offering premium drink packages that include Stoli and Stoli Flavors, Absolut and Absolut Flavors, Bacardi and Bacardi Flavors, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels and like brands. Also includes bottled beer, domestic and imported, and real Red Bull. We are including the super premium brands as well, i.e. Grey Goose, Effen Black Cherry, Belvedere, Johnnie Walker Black, Patron, and like brands.

Starting Friday, November 10...

AMP OPEN BAR IS BACK 10-11pm

$5 Top Shelf Cocktails ALL NIGHT

Premium Clubbing without Premium Prices

View Photos from previous AMP events

AMP on MYSPACE

RSVP for this event

vision9uk.gif

VISION NIGHTCLUB

632 N Dearborn

Chicago, IL

10pm - 4am