Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Corbo....?

i know you dont really care but because im bore heres your answer rick corbo has just been producing tracks here and there with midnight society, bass rockwell, and his own stuff as well under his name and different alias as well. Doesnt play out much anymore his sound and style has changed quite a bit from a few yrs ago when he was playing some really good shit.

i know you dont really care but because im bore heres your answer rick corbo has just been producing tracks here and there with midnight society, bass rockwell, and his own stuff as well under his name and different alias as well. Doesnt play out much anymore his sound and style has changed quite a bit from a few yrs ago when he was playing some really good shit.

actually was listening to one of cds the other day and was wondering what happened to him. He threw down some wicked trance

He threw down some wicked trance

wtf? I dont recall hearing any of his cds contaiing trance, unless your talking about the websterhall cds. Cause if thats the case heres the scoop behind that, Lon ballinger would mix all those cds and put ricks name on them sayin corbo mixed them when in fact it wasnt him at all.

wtf? I dont recall hearing any of his cds contaiing trance, unless your talking about the websterhall cds. Cause if thats the case heres the scoop behind that, Lon ballinger would mix all those cds and put ricks name on them sayin corbo mixed them when in fact it wasnt him at all.

no shit?

on the cd it says compiled and mixed by: Ricky Corbo

no shit?

on the cd it says compiled and mixed by: Ricky Corbo

yup it said that but it wasnt really him, much like when alot of people produce tracks but other djs use them to sell like tiesto,pvd from what i heard about those 2 trance djs, but thats another arguement. Whatever you heard on those cds rick would never play live, at the time i liked him alot and at webster he was playin some dark, progressive, tribal with some vocals as well and endign the night with deephouse.