Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4

I feel real bad for those guys!!! Its got to be killing them!! what exactly is the problem? Town Bs and liquor license or something? What?

I am sure by now THEHYPE unemployment checks have run out....

Hey maybe he can do a little tap dance number in NYC and shake a can for some money to pay his bills... The holiday season is approaching...

I am sure by now THEHYPE unemployment checks have run out....

Hey maybe he can do a little tap dance number in NYC and shake a can for some money to pay his bills... The holiday season is approaching...

too bad i don't work for studio 4. You studio 9 employees accuse me of working for every club except studio 9

good luck wit K-Lo as your new resident DJ. Give him Yager bombs to keep him goin

They open for teen nights so I dont see why they wouldnt do a JP show there, haha.

Seriously though, couldnt they reopen w/o an alcohol bar? I dont know if that would be at all worth it to them... I also dont know why I am asking this here and not just calling Kosta, lol.

I feel real bad for those guys!!! Its got to be killing them!! what exactly is the problem? Town Bs and liquor license or something? What?

Angelina Cho, who owns the fort lee hilton and the closter nj hilton, actually owns the liquor license for studio 4, so the problem might be with her rather than studio 4 itself.

Other people say however, that she doesnt want studio 4 to use her liquor license and is trying to break contract, and is having the town put pressure on studio 4 so they will opt out on their own. Some say she actually requested that the town not renew the license. This however might be caused by the hilton corp putting pressure on her.

Studio 4 has had some noise complaints in the past, as all high powered nightclubs have had, and I dont think that this warrants refusal of a liquor license renewal.

Just my highly accurate 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...