Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight last night...

so, who went last night?

i didn't think it was that great, i really wasn't feeling the music (techy house), there were a hell of a lot of tourists there.

i went to the unisex bathroom on the ground floor, & two guys walk in "oh, this is the girls bathroom, where's the mens?" in a german accent. ie. not regulars.

i don't know, usually i have no problem with out-of-towners but last night was too much. or maybe i'm just PMSing

well, if anybody has any differing views on last night, please share! i saw this one chica who was getting her groove on the main floor, & i'm guessing she's a clubnycer.

- kathy

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

I was there to pick up my boyfriend who bartends there. The music was ok, I'm not really into that kind of music but the place was dead. So many tourists. What a weird crowd last night. Finally I couldn't take it anymore I had to wait for him in the car.

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 08-04-2000).]

Guest bonzai

hey now people, the music was dope, BILLY NASTY was rocking the place..that party only had a week and a half to promote its was booked on very short notice..the next party will be well promoted. Maybe you people should of stayed to hear the trance at the end of the night and would of maybe liked the music..