Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STARSCREAM or SILVERBULL, How's Club Love? Junior Vasquez is spinning there Jan & Feb

The room is very much like vinyl/arc just the dancefloor facing the booth and nice and dark' date=' just way smaller. The soundsystem in unreal def one if not the best in NYC when used properly.

The fuzzy room is quite unique and good to have a lil fun and rest a bit, the bar is situated in a cave like room.

The crowd really varies depending on whose playing/promoting, if you know what i mean. The hrs can go anywhere from 9pm till 11am or later if need be.

quote"

:)Silverbull[/quote']

def go to Love it is for people who love music.and the vibe is that of which people love music.The system is the best if not one of the best in nyc.

:)Jason

Thanks for the PM amigos:type:

Looking forward to some CLUB LOVIN!

www.musicislove.net

:)

patience.. seesh.. they actually dont live on here.:funny:

love is small, like sullivan room size. but its cozy and fun.

if junior actually plays get to the door like before it opens, it will hit capacity pretty quick.

go, you will have fun.

Thanks for the info ibrandon

:)

Love is my favorite club in the city. I'd be reiterating everyone else's posts by saying it has an amazing sound system, great vibe etc....

some great bookings coming up in the next few months. Josh Wink, TKC, some other big names as well.

Love is my favorite club in the city. I'd be reiterating everyone else's posts by saying it has an amazing sound system, great vibe etc....

some great bookings coming up in the next few months. Josh Wink, TKC, some other big names as well.

Don't forget about Demi coming up this Friday. He may not be as well known as the above guys, but he can definately bring it.

I've been to Love a few times....this summer for Paolo Mojo, and then for Derrick Carter awhile back. Love the venue...sound system is just nasty. My only gripe about the place is that the bar and dance floor are so disconnected. Wish there was like, a mini bar in that psychadelic room or something.