Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Fridays presents DJ GERA (NYC)

chopdj

JOEBLACKS17TH-1.jpg

DJ GERA begins his Black Fridays monthly residency at Joe Blacks on Friday November 17th. The out of control atmosphere of a superclub will be in full effect with laser light show, NYC based gogos, enhanced sound, and greatly improved bar service.

Doors: 9:30pm

Admission: $15

Reduced admission available on guestlists.

The bar service was excellent last week........only for the grand opening was it slow. There was a satellite table with vodka red bull beers etc. last week as well. Hope this helps....

That's good to hear. I was referencing my experience during the grand opening. I'll have to check it out again, DJ Gera is good!

12/8 I am DJing solo at JB...lamorossa is opening, and then playing his percussion machine over parts of my set. People wil be surprised...the kid is very good at bangin out on the drum machine!!!! 12/8 will also be my first run through with the EFX 1000...should be interesting. As for electro...you ever heard me play bro? i played Booka Shade - Trespass last week at Neat...I play some stuff people would categorize as electro. luckily JB is also getting a permanent DJ booth and upstairs balcony sound enhancement soon as well, and special event announcement end of week for 12/1....stay tuned.

Information on the December 1st event will be posted under a separate post.

Till then, forget December 1st. We have Gera this Friday, Nov 17th and then Nov 22nd - Yao and Lothar from NYC. On Nov 24th we have Craig Mitchel from RISE Boston. A Couple of weeks before Dec 1st.

Come down support the CT house music scene! Its only getting better.

eh you know ive been one of those people whos never actually heard jp live, but i heard you either love em or hate em. he's prolly one of the more popular ny dj's i never heard spin.

devant is good though and id prolly go see him if he hartford were closer to me!