Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OMG ITS DESYN weekend thread:

stymie

tonight - not going to desyn

saturday - beer fest of america in providence, going out for dinner with very drunk people, more drinks @ Club NS in north providence and pissing 36 off at some point in the night and RID.

sunday - drink n bump patriots sunday @ Club Curry

Stop acting like you're not going to Desyn, we all know you're going Stymie

Tonight - Pizza Party @ Shoot 'em Up Estates followed by Quashpod opening party... VERY limited and exclusive guestlist. Good thing I'm a VIP. Then not answering X's angry calls asking why I'm not at Rise for Desyn Marshamellow

Tomorrow - finally getting new glasses and laying low with Allison

Sunday - super early Christmas shopping??

stydizzle, have you been to the Beer Festival Provi before? It's really good (though expensive), tons of awesome beer and it's all you can drink. Last time I was there a miget friend of mine ended up puking in pint glasses at a bar we went to after... apparently he was able to sneak up to the front of every beer line because of his size, so he ended up getting insanely wasted. Then we broke into the outdoor ice skating rink and started doing slip and slides on the ice until someone came and got really pissed. Then we destroyed a room at the Biltmore Hotel. I have to say, it was good times.

NY.. How you feeling today? :laugh:

:laugh: surprisingly good. I was at work before 9am and have gotten a shitload done today. I don't understand it, but I'm not complaining :pint:

I love going to Bruins games without actually stepping foot into the Garden. Why would I willingly go to a place that isn't going to sell me beer after the 2nd period?? LAME!!

I'm wishing I signed up for the beerfest now. My friend's husband sent out a huge group e-mail about getting hotel rooms, tickets, yadda yadda and I just couldn't be bothered.

First Im meeting Team New Zealand to watch some rugby live from NZ at 1:30 am then My friend is spinning at Rebel with Robosonic and Marc Verbos tonight. I'll go there shoot the shit, listen to some techno, nothing really big.

Saturday is Tim Xaviers Birthday party, Meet Plaslaiko and see Camea, Plexus, the usual techno dorks etc etc.....bowling, pinball and tech beatzzzzzzz. Derek Spins from 3 to close so i'll prolly get banged up and party all night.

Sunday

Catch up on my CP :type: watch the lions beat the 49ers

I'm wishing I signed up for the beerfest now. My friend's husband sent out a huge group e-mail about getting hotel rooms, tickets, yadda yadda and I just couldn't be bothered.

gettin ticks up there tomorrow @ 11:00... meet us up thurr, hang out after

fuck marshmellow

Tonight-Relax, watch a movie, eat some yummy ice cream, snuggle love.gif

Saturday-Wake up super early, drop the puppy off at his cousin's house, then driving.gif to Providence for the Beer Festival w/the meat heads. After consuming way more beer than I should head over to La Casa de Hanna to give Kaydup his surprise giggle.gif and RID for the rest of the night.

Sunday-Go pick up the puppy, head home, watch the game, and stuff like that. :smile2: