Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Bartenders......

thehype

I agree with her, I don't think over the music of pacha, you were able to hear correctly how much he was charged for the same beer, unless you asked him, which you declined to say in the first place.

I think you're full of it as well.

As for the red bull and vodka. You will pay 7 bucks for the redbull alone.

I agree with her, I don't think over the music of pacha, you were able to hear correctly how much he was charged for the same beer, unless you asked him, which you declined to say in the first place.

I think you're full of it as well.

I've been goin while you were still goin to Facades, rockin UFOs and listening to the best Happy Hardcore.

My ears are still as good as they were back then as they are today...so my hearing isn't konckd out

Why would you think it was a mistake because you <3 that girl yet agree that it happens to you elsewhere? :shaky:

Anyways, I ordered two red bull & vodkas Saturday and they charged us $30.

THATS high, in my opinion.

nah tara has hooked me up several times and has never given me personally a problem.....

i was saying that has happened to me before at other places though, so i can show u that im relating to the experience in general.....

not as bad as when she OWNd you by cheating on you wit BrianM

QUOTE]

wait stymie=brainm.. mandygirl.. u hooked up with that kid??

No Carmine, I have never hooked up with Brian M. and I have no clue who stymie is nor do I want to try to get to know any of the people who post on here. Check ur PMs once U see what I sent you, you'll understand.

AND No Felix, Mon is simply my ex boyfriend- not that it is any of ur concern, but maybe if I filled you in this childish drama could stop.

did you dump him after he became the laughing stock of the entire internet? how did you feel after you got brought in to it with all of those ytmd's and photoshops? he is like the lee hotti of CP

in all seriousness...wtf were you doing with a fucking loser like that? i bet you feel like you wasted a big part of your life. shoot me a PM if you're interested in going out for a drink ;)

did you dump him after he became the laughing stock of the entire internet? how did you feel after you got brought in to it with all of those ytmd's and photoshops? he is like the lee hotti of CP

in all seriousness...wtf were you doing with a fucking loser like that? i bet you feel like you wasted a big part of your life. shoot me a PM if you're interested in going out for a drink ;)

I'm quite sure that CLUBPLANET is far from the entire internet. And to be completely honest, I have yet to take what you idiots say seriously or personally. Also, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS I would never waste my time or energy on going out with or meeting you or anyone else in this forum, Offer was cute tho.