Clubplanet Nightlife Community

delahoya vs mayweather

bxbomb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the small ones so mayweathers hands shatter off dlh's hips (no joke.. they didnt come right out and say thats the plan, but it is pretty obvious)

yeh wonder of floyd had any say, might be the only way dlh gonna win;)

youbeen watchin the HBO specials on this ?

most hyped fight ever

1st episode had 50cent hanging out with floyd made me wanna vomit root for dlh

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2007/247/index.html?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category4_show1

nah he had no say, and if DLH wins cuz PBF breaks his hands well then thats just boxing and floyd is a pussy. ive seen gatti break his hands, even his wrist and still slug it out for 9-10 more rounds with someone bigger than him

the thing oscar has on him is size (and strength). they will both weigh in at 155 but the day of the fight oscar will prob be 165-167 and floyd will still be 155. no way his hands will hold up against oscar at that weight... they would break back when he was at 130.

yeah floyd looked like a total moron on 24/7. idgi... whys he tryin to play this whole badguy thing? your not gonna gain any fans like that.

nah he had no say, and if DLH wins cuz PBF breaks his hands well then thats just boxing and floyd is a pussy. ive seen gatti break his hands, even his wrist and still slug it out for 9-10 more rounds with someone bigger than him

the thing oscar has on him is size (and strength). they will both weigh in at 155 but the day of the fight oscar will prob be 165-167 and floyd will still be 155. no way his hands will hold up against oscar at that weight... they would break back when he was at 130.

yeah floyd looked like a total moron on 24/7. idgi... whys he tryin to play this whole badguy thing? your not gonna gain any fans like that.

In all honesty, who cares anymore about this over-hyped fight? I hope it turns out to be a complete dud.

Stymie, no more fucking around with this shit, get serious - when Cro Crop inevitably goes through Gonzaga, you think he has a shot against Couture?

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the fight was exciting and everything it hyped up to be.. however i don't understand how the judges can say Mayweather landed all those punches - when all he did was dance around and punch oscars GLOVES. I personally feel De La Hoya fought a better fight, landed more punches and was 20 times more aggressive than mayweather..

fuck vegas. oscar needs to leave vegas to get a fair fight...

I thought it was a good fight and a draw. I dunno how the 3rd judge had mayweather winning the 12th round (but Im fine with the split decision). got to give DLH credit for making it a decent fight, if he didnt press it at times then the fight would have sucked and he would have gotten completely shut out on the judges scorecards.

The only good shot landed was with about 10 seconds left... DLH rocked mayweather in his last late round flurry.

I think DLH should have worked alot harder in those earlier rounds and tried to win a few more of em. It was obvious his strategy was to beat mayweathers body and slow him down for the later rounds, and it worked... but not enough. Mayweather at 3/4 speed is still faster than 99% of the rest of the boxing world.

Oh and PBF is NOT retiring lol. what a liar.

and 50 cent in his mexican flag bullet proof vest......

fight got so boring after a while that we just started picking out celebs in the audience (there wernt many)

overall, it was a decent fight, not worth $50 though

Oh and PBF is NOT retiring lol. what a liar.

I would love it if Bernard Hopkins goes through Winky Wright w/ ease and gets a shot at PBF. While this scenario would highly be improbable, it would be great to see him punishing PBF on the ropes.

I heard that someday in the future we will be able to order the fights and ppv's right off our cable boxes with the remote or something instead of having to actually call the cable company and wait on hold. I cant fucking wait for 1992!

I heard that someday in the future we will be able to order the fights and ppv's right off our cable boxes with the remote or something instead of having to actually call the cable company and wait on hold. I cant fucking wait for 1992!

good one wise ass

i was at my friend's house in his basement and he had some oldschool cable box that would not allow that. was pretty ghetto. remember i am from the hood.