Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The De-flowered Vinyl Review

Dude pooh, my bad, I didn't mean for my review or comments to come across as badmouthing twilo, and if that's what i did, well then i'm sorry because i still do like twilo a lot, they've been really good to me and i've almost always had amazing times there...i was there for the whole thing of tilt and it rocked the world...shit..they should get a residency...you know?

but yeah..anyhow...when I was there it seemed like a lot of guidos..i could've been wrong because i was in there for a total of 10 min...it was a bit too crowded for my liking...though i did see the floor was bouncing and the music pounding...i didn't dig the tight-ass security so i jetted...alright? no bad mouthin' intended...peace

Good morning peoples, having just returned to my abode in PA after bangin' all night at Vinyl, I felt that I ought to transpose some of my thoughts and experiences as my second night @ Vinyl winds to an end...hehe..it's already noon the next day!

I'm almost at a loss of words as how to describe it...legendary? phenomenal? hunky-dory? Or just plain fat amazing...I came out of Vinyl last Friday thinking that it was quite possibly one of the best clubbing experiences I've ever experienced, we didn't go out solely later because we knew there was nothing left in the weekend that could match the time we had at Vinyl...

So, without much thought, we decided to hit up Vinyl once again and give DT, his crew, and the venue another go to see if they continue to impress, and they responded to our inner challeneges as if we had said outloud ourselves...it was BANGIN'!!!

Got there around 2:30, beautifully without a line and with professional acting bouncers we moved straight into the dark corridors and pounding rhythms that I have begun to associate with Vinyl already.

It was pretty damn crowded I'll tell you that right now...we slid into the crowd straight and began busting out immediately, DT was motherfuckin' ripping shit up yet again, whipping hordes of people into frenzies of hollers and screams, dropping bass lines and throwing on some amazing tracks...not that I know the name of any of them...but I think he has a bunch he plays regularly...

Either way, around 5ish we had planned on going to check out Twilo to see how there lineup was going on. We got into the cab, moved on over to their place. Getting in wasn't a problem but somehow it seemed wrong...just seeing the mass of guys dressed in back and shirtless guidos standing in that little room before the main floor was just kind of depressing to walk into...so we did the worst thing...we went up, bought glowsticks since we were rolling...and went straight back to Vinyl baby!!!!

And that....from then on...the story crumbles into nothing but dance and the life-force that I call music...I couldn't get enough of it and was bouncing up and down the dancefloor with kicking legs and flailing arms....I also met some really really cool people...hope to see them next week....the unoffical premiere of his GU 17 release....until then...peace out peoples...

man i dont know what shit about everyone in black and shirtless guidos you're talkin about. twilo was off the hook last nite. if you dig vinyl thats cool, quit unjustly badmouthin twilo. i saw maybe 2 shirtless guidos last nite, vibe and music was one of the best nites at twilos ever.

------------------

deez nuts

thanks nolimit...i'll take you up on that idea for sure after hearing some of the glowing reviews around here...what kind of stuff does he spin? it was just that coming out of the warmth of vinyl...twilo seemed really really crowded...i don't know if this happens to anyone else when they try to club hop with vinyl as the first...