Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<><><> Exclusive Hollywood Party This Friday <><><>

lalate

lalate is back bigtime this friday! You've attended lalate's listed parties at LAX, Day After, and Area. Now this Friday attend its grand opening of a new EXCLUSIVE FRIDAY NIGHT EVENT it is personally co-hosting! If you want to attend, rsvp now asap because the guestlist will fill up right away. The event is called STATUS and is located at the top 5 venue ELEMENT which is down the block from LAX on Las Palmas. The event is CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC and its grand opening is presented by MTV CASTING. The night features a handpicked group of LA's hottest (and coolest peeps) grooving to house and hiphop in an expansive dancefloor space. We want you and all your hottie friends there, guys bring lots of girls, and girls bring all your girlfriends because if lalate is throwing it, you know it's going to be tight! RSVP ASAP today. Get there EARLY at 9:30 and tell them you are on the LALATE VIP Guestlist. Do not arrive late, this place will reach capacity early.

logo_gold.jpg

STATUS @ ELEMENT FRIDAYS

HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING PREMIERE

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2006

rsvp today at http://televisioninternet.com/late/guestlist

element.gif

Thanx for the invite, very entising, even though r&b isnt my fav thing, looks like a good shindig :) sadly I work Sat (up at the crack a dawn, saving lives and all that good stuff) Boooo for me :(

np. its a weekly. 2 rooms of sound - you'll find me in the house room :rock: