Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just so everyone knows, Prive in New Brunswick....*Important Info*

...will now be known as PERLE.

The reason for the name change is due to managment. There was some confusion with this name and when they went to TM (TradeMark) the name and logo it was already in the process of being done by a venue in Pittsburgh, PA and San Fransico, CA. There is actually over 8 venues with the name and as soon as the PA or Ca venue actully TM's the name all the other venues will have to change their name.

So we are dodging a bullet and doing it on our own since the new PRIVE is only 2 months old. Please don't post any negative comments on or about this, this post is just for our patrons and for people in the industry so we are clear on WHY the name change and that it is the Same location, Same venue just a new name.......PERLE.

REMEMBER.............

wasisxp1.jpg

hey thats sucks man, but with that talent you guys bring in it shouldn't hurt ya at all. keep it up i def am gonna make it down there real soon.

Let me know what night your coming on, party has been getting better and better. Richie is there this Fri, should b another great night. I suggest getting a table, its pretty much getting comped in, cant beat the deal.

hey thats sucks man, but with that talent you guys bring in it shouldn't hurt ya at all. keep it up i def am gonna make it down there real soon.

That's the idea. We are tyring to keep it fresh and offer an alternative venue for people to visit once a week, instead of the same old every week over and over with the same old talent.

That's the idea. We are tyring to keep it fresh and offer an alternative venue for people to visit once a week, instead of the same old every week over and over with the same old talent.

seriously...who wants to see ol DJ drop the same set every friday nite

Pearle keeps it fresh.