Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oakenfold or vicious

aug 19

i have talked to friends and they said i could crash at there place on aug 19th in vegas if i wanted to but then i will not be here for the tunnel which i am looking forward to

i have never seen either of them any suggestions is oak that good live

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

you are actually considering NOT going to Vegas to see Oakenfold live and going to the Tunnel for Johnny Vicious? I can't believe what I am hearing. I have seen Oakenfold live twice and it was ridiculous. Going to the Tunnel to see Vicious isn't going to compare to going to Vegas to see Oakenfold. It might be cheaper to go to the Tunnel and that's about it.

just wanted to make sure he is worth 1500 dollars cause that is what it will cost me in vegas not including gambling

that is a lot of money and i go to vegas 5 times a year anyway so i dont care about going to vegas that much

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Ok you got me. Not worth the $1500. I thought you were going already and were cancelling to go to the Tunnel. THAT's what I thought was ridiculous. He will be around in NYC again sometime. He was at the Roxy a couple of months ago and I'm sure he will be back soon. So, the Tunnel it is I guess. Save your money.