Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss

Anyone who would like to be on the Club Abyss <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GuestList</A> this Wednesday e-mail me at Jarmenio@prius.jnj.com. or call me at 908-391-6370. Give me all the first names and last initials and you will be placed on the Millenia <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guest list</A> .

OH YES!!! PLEASE put me on the list so I can hang out with a bunch of snobs who can look down their noses at me b/c Im not apart of their group. And so steroid guidos can slam into me and walk away because they "think" they are the "sh*t". Ummm lets not and say we did...shall we.... rolleyes.gif

MissKittie,

I am sorry you feel this way about Club Abyss. I feel that we have a very friendly staff working there and I am unsure how long ago you were at the club but would hope you would give it one more shot. Please feel free to e-mail me at Jarmenio@prius.jnj.com

I was at the club last right when they just finsiihed remodeling it. Dont get me wrong, the club looks fabulous! But the people are WAY TOO FAKE FOR ME. This has nothing to dow ith the staff...just the clubbers there. Yet, what do you expect for a JERSEY CLUB anyway?? A bunch of Steroid freaks accompanied by their guidettes. Sorry if you dont like my opinion of the place but I wont step foot back in there. I HATE FAKE PEOPLE with a passion...so ill continue going to my CITY hotspots which are worth the money. But thanks anyway...lol