Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lavkrap......

rather then follow the conversation in the other thread..i made a new one.

i never venture to astoria really..other then to swing by and say hello to some old friends who have made the triangle of croatian hotspots there 2nd home.

im mostly in manhattan if anywhere.

i always find it weird to bump into a person who actually knows the city i was born in =)so where do you normally chill??

z

actually, steinway billiards lately. smile.gif i love to shoot pool. gibney's, an irish bar on broadway & 32.

in the city, baktun for direct drive on sat. limelight for special events. D&B is my thing, and jungle, & deep,hard house.

what about you?

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

ahh the infamous steinway billiards...

i been to gibneys too..

normally im out on thursdays and fridays.

drinkland, liquids, twilo, ja..places of that sort.

a croat into d&b...impressive. one of my good friends is a real good d&b dj..her name is DJ what.

i listen to everything..but mostly trance,progressive house,tech-house,techno.

hi Lavkrap, i hang out in astoria all the time and i use to live there. Do u go to Ca'vo at all on Thursday night? I go there sometimes for a few drinks if i don't feel like going to the city. I don't really like the music there but people that i know go there and we have a good time. I also go to cafes there.

sleep,

does your friend have any gigs? it'd be cool to go see her. are you a guy or girl?

hey risa,

i've never been to ca'vo, have you ever gone to "no name" it's a cafe/bar on 34 ave & 36 street. it's cool sometimes they have real funked-out music, with an eclectic assortment of furniture. smile.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

i think i stopped by there once, it's right next to amnisia right? I think astoria is nice when u want to make it a slow night. U know that "sky bar" i think it's on 35 st and broadway i go there sometimes for a drink w/ my friend, the DJ there plays some com. house on Wed. night. The crowed...i don't know lol, but i go there just to hang out w/ my friend.