Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Roomies.............

Well I have had some shockers over the years.........

* The chick who worked in a massage parlour (rub & tug), she had some fucked up friends!

* The guy who had so many gambling/drug debts that ppl came around to OUR house and beat him up!

* The Norwegian guy completely drunk who broke down my door (literally) becos he thought I had his pillow (innocent)!

* The Japanese guy who was offended that my gf was noisy during the u know what.....

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

LMAO!!!

i'm sorry, may be funny for me but i'm sure it's not at all for you. how do you end up with such roomies? do you get a chance to scope them out before you decide? i guess you really can't know about these things.

myself, i've never had roomies. need my space and quiet when i write.

libyagirl....

Well living in dormns for four years of college, each divided into 'apartments' with up to 5 roommates, I lived in maybe 7 rooms over that time with roomies moving in and out....then living in share houses for the 3 years since I finished.......

I have lived with a LOT of people wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

bad roomies...

how about when you are sick and dying of Mono..and your roommate's boyfriend comes into your room and tries to hunt down your painkillers!!

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com