Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ecstacy report on 60 Minutes II tonite 9pm

In the June 5th, 2000 edition of 'Time' I found a very objective article about E. It opened my eyes to some commom myths (i.e., cut with herion), depicted clearly the biological affects on the brain (why you feel so awesome), and also pointed out potential side affects of its use (although inconclusive). You should be able to find a copy of it on www.time.com or maybe AOL Keyword: TIME. Be safe party people!!

In the June 5th, 2000 edition of 'Time' I found a very objective article about E. It opened my eyes to some commom myths (i.e., cut with herion), depicted clearly the biological affects on the brain (why you feel so awesome), and also pointed out potential side affects of its use (although inconclusive). You should be able to find a copy of it on www.time.com or maybe AOL Keyword: TIME. Be safe party people!!

The TIME article was one of the few unbiased reports about E that I've seen. THey did not make any unfounded conclusions and also pointed out the benefits of E. Everything else I've seen has been worthless.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

33. The estimated oral LD50 for MDMA in rats, as noted above, is 325 mg./kg., i.e., 325 mg. of MDMA per kilogram of weight of the rat. The effective oral human dose is 2 mg./kg. of weight. Thus there appears to be a comparatively large margin of safety in the use of MDMA in humans - the LD50 is 160 times the ED50 in humans.

29. Intraperitoneal LD50's for MDA and MDMA were determined in mice by Davis. The LD50's of MDMA and MDA were substantially the same with the LD50 for MDA equaling 90.0 mg./kg. and the LD50 for MDMA equaling 106.5 mg./kg. Dr. Hardman found the LD50 of MDA to be 92 mg./kg. Davis also found that both MDA and MDMA showed the amphetamine-like property of increased lethality under aggregated housing conditions compared to isolated housing conditions.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

Someone was speaking about overdosing on E, Which is quite near impossible, but here is some info anyhow.

33. The estimated oral LD50 for MDMA in rats, as noted above, is 325 mg./kg., i.e., 325 mg. of MDMA per kilogram of weight of the rat. The effective oral human dose is 2 mg./kg. of weight. Thus there appears to be a comparatively large margin of safety in the use of MDMA in humans - the LD50 is 160 times the ED50 in humans.

29. Intraperitoneal LD50's for MDA and MDMA were determined in mice by Davis. The LD50's of MDMA and MDA were substantially the same with the LD50 for MDA equaling 90.0 mg./kg. and the LD50 for MDMA equaling 106.5 mg./kg. Dr. Hardman found the LD50 of MDA to be 92 mg./kg. Davis also found that both MDA and MDMA showed the amphetamine-like property of increased lethality under aggregated housing conditions compared to isolated housing conditions.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....