I took in front of there

was of this

tall blond half nude dude

dressed as an ANGEL!

this past halloween.lol

Oh well...

We'll have the memories...

• 1 month later...
why isnt it funny??? i dont know what he meant by it so tell me whats up...

You should rent the movie Party Monster.

Angel Melendez was hit over the head with a hammer and knocked out then they forced Drano down his mouth and put duct tape over it and he died. They left his body in Michael Aligs bathroom for 2 weeks because they didn't know what to do. Then Freeze gave Michael a shitload of heroin and told him to clean up the mess. Michael chopped his body up into pieces and they dumped it in the Hudson River.

Angel was a friend of mine and actually stayed at my house the week before he disappeared. When he dissapeared, his brother was calling us asking when the last time we saw him was. I was with him at Limelight the night before he died and he was telling me how he and Michael were fighting.

One of my friends was at Michael's apartment when Angel's body was still in the bathtub. He had to use the bathroom but Michael told him it was broken.

Pretty freaky shit.

RIP Angel :(

Amondays sugarbabies @ The Bank he would be there in his wings and platforms and i would be like Angel how do you do you walk in those? he would always be smiling.Great guy...Great era!

Yea, it was pretty funny seeing the look on people's faces at 8 AM at the Quick Check in Clifton, NJ with Angel with his platforms and his wings.

You should rent the movie Party Monster.

Angel Melendez was hit over the head with a hammer and knocked out then they forced Drano down his mouth and put duct tape over it and he died. They left his body in Michael Aligs bathroom for 2 weeks because they didn't know what to do. Then Freeze gave Michael a shitload of heroin and told him to clean up the mess. Michael chopped his body up into pieces and they dumped it in the Hudson River.

Angel was a friend of mine and actually stayed at my house the week before he disappeared. When he dissapeared, his brother was calling us asking when the last time we saw him was. I was with him at Limelight the night before he died and he was telling me how he and Michael were fighting.

One of my friends was at Michael's apartment when Angel's body was still in the bathtub. He had to use the bathroom but Michael told him it was broken.

Pretty freaky shit.

RIP Angel :(

I saw that movie because of the Michael Alig/Freeze story.. it was just unbelieveable - but the things people will do for drugs is insane.. and this movie shows that..

I only joined the club/dance scene in NY in the late 90's so I missed the "best times" you guys are talking about at Limelight. Wish I was there. Made due with what I had to work with at SF/Tunnel. I know I had great times right before 2000, and I can't imagine what it was like when Angel was around for those early 90's parties. I saw that A&E special on his story, very sad.

Shows you what drugs can do in the hands of certain people.

RIP Angel.