Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Moving?

I realise there are always a lot of rumors floating around this wonderful world we live in. Why should the club scene be different? "I heard that E gives you Parkinson's after the 20th time you do it" (I'd be in trouble right now). I heard PVD and S&D were given better offers and won't be playing Twilo after the summer (I'd be in SERIOUS trouble). I heard Twilo is moving.............Is it true? I've been to clubs on the East coast, West coast, down South and in Europe and I have to say that none of them even HOLD A CANDLE to Twilo. A lot of people complain- "the girls are snobs" or "the bouncers are assholes". HELLO. Twilo is not a "pick-up" joint. It's for good, hardcore music/dancing. If you're brazen enough to buy drugs without exercising caution then you deserve to be thrown out!! Anyway, I heard that due to the monstrous crowds Twilo has attracted that they are investigating a new location. I don't know how I feel about this. Would it still be Twilo? Let me know what you've heard.............

if them going public is true, it could be a very distinct possibility. if they do move into a bigger place, i'm pretty sure they'll get a sound system that'll kick! man between this rumor and the one about home or cream tryin to get into nyc, i'm getting rather excited!

------------------

deez nuts

Twilo managment knows that the reason why they are what they are is due to their sound system. That's how they get to book all of the best dj's and that what attracts the crowds that bring in the $$$. If they were to move I'm sure that their ability to replicate or even make better their sound system would be #1 priority.

cool.gif