Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE 2007 Electo-Disco @ Saltaus / Linq Lounge in Chicago

JamesLauer

Wishing you a great holiday ahead and just wanted to say THANK YOU for making 2006 such a memorable year in my life. Looking back at pictures from many of the events that went on in 2006 there have been some very memorable experiences to say the least and many new friends along the way so thank you for being there with me - much love!

I'll be wrapping up 2006 playing on New Years Eve at the delicious and very intimate Saltaus Restaurant / Linq Lounge for what promises to be one of the best parties of the year so I hope you can join myself and my friends from Funky Couture in ringing in the new year in style... Tickets are extremely limited and are going very fast at this point so if you are planning to join us then you need to get your friends together and get your tickets this week from www.wantickets.com.

Expect super premium drinks and eats all night from the Saltaus menu, Piper-Heidsieck champagne, gift bags from David Barton Gym ($260 value) and one of the most intimate and upscale spaces in the city... Please email RSVP@DJLauer.com or Eric@FunkyCouture.net with any additional questions and don't settle for spending new years waiting in line at the hotel lobby!

ELECTRO-DISCO NYE 2007 FULL INFO :: CHECK FOR TICKETS (pending availability!)

nye_2007.jpg

• 2 weeks later...