Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ SNEAK

Sneak has played out here a couple of times, sensational, he's in my world top 5, even top 3.....some cool funky shit!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

DJ Sneak is the bomb. One of my favorite DJ's, as most of my favorites hail from Chicago. If you really want to check out an amazing set, he's spinning at JuJu Beats, where he spins every year, a massive out here in LA, Saturday August 19. He may be making a "sneak" preview at my club that Friday...hopefully, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey

I saw Sneak in Ibiza and had never heard of him before. He spun some amazing house and on his web site it seems like hes a house DJ too. My friend claims he's Trip Hop, though, and the one CD of his I found looks like Trip Hop.

Any DJ Sneak fans that can clear this up for me.

Also, whats his best CD?

DJ Sneak is fantastic, one of the best DJ's in the world. He won the best internation DJ a few years back.

Sneak is another Chicago (style DJ) spins house (disco-filtered etc).

Check out kinky Trax (compilation) or some of his stuff on Relif.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

top.gif

that's so bizarre. I was just talking about sneak with a friend this morning and even went to his site to see if there were any dates for him in the area.

Sneak is in my world top 10 for sure. His house is funky and booty shaking. I've seen him in venues large and small - 10,000 peeps to 50, and in the small room he'll bust your ass large.

Last time I saw him was in a tiny bar in Toronto in February. I understand he's been living in Toronto for the past year. I've been dying to see him again since. He was supposed to play at the Roxy back in Feb when they were doing those great Friday nights, but his flight from Toronto was cancelled cuz of snow.

So, I need to know... IS SNEAK AROUND?!?! ANYONE KNOW?!?! It's been too long and I need my Sneak fix.

help.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com