Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will be remembered most bout this board in 2006

thehype

yes because everyone was so worried about my feelings...they all saw how upset i was getting and tried their best to make you stop "getting under my skin"...you are just helping my point....

Absolutely not. I never knew that backtracking was one of your few fortes.

where's your boy hehateme? maybe he can clear this up for you...

It's ok, I have a vivid picture.

I really don't get why this is such a big deal man? I mean after all I am just a below average, piece of trash loser who works for a "fallin chop shop". You are making me feel very special putting in all this effort to defend yourself.

A few posts = a lot of effort? :rofl::jerkoff: What can I say? You provide invaluable entertainment to me.

It's just the internet man...drinks on me at the beer garden :beer:

Huh. That's strange, as that was my mantra as well. Quite hypocritical.

And don’t worry about buying rounds for me – you should save your money as you’re moving soon into your first apartment. Congratulations on taking the initiative.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly the point...i was in napoli and every1 was msging me on myspace and CP about it ...it was pretty funny

the fact that ur defending urself for 4 pgs definitely leads me to believe theres something there

Wait … hold on a minute here. While I am not trying to play Grand Inquisitor or accuse you of lying, but you told me that you were in the dark to what had happened when you returned from your trip.

And I also apologize for not informing you of my messageboard and chatroom accomplishments when you’re away on vacation. I promise to create a daily Excel file of all my flames and send it to you as an attachment.

Regarding the length, I can waste my downtime at work anyway I want. I didn’t get on your case when you spent an entire summer creating alternate aim accounts and making prank phone calls in your cubicle to “maholelune†(sp?).

ofcourse i told u i was in the dark...cause i wanted to see how far the joke can go ...

Fair enough. However, I still don't see how I was "played".

and i IM'd mahaloumeeijhhehuh with my own name.. secret identities arent my thing shehateme

But under Casey Kasem. And I never tried to conceal myself being shehateme. :confused:

ofcourse i told u i was in the dark...cause i wanted to see how far the joke can go ...

and i IM'd mahaloumeeijhhehuh with my own name.. secret identities arent my thing shehateme

..what joke?!....there's so much to read here...and if something funny and possibly embaressing happened i sure would like to know......

yo...jewboy...we dont believe in jc...

^ ...and that's coming from a Jew who doesn't believe in Judiasm.

I was a messianic Jew for about 7-8 years until I walked off the path. I don't know if I believe in the bible at all anymore, but I'm open minded enough that if I accept one book I accept the other. But whether I believe in Yeshua, or in God at all, I still believe that the things Yeshua taught regarding forgiveness and tolerance are logical and just. :hug:

So sayith Slick. :aright: