Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the Men: (ladies, correct me if i'm wrong.)

Originally posted by JayceeCT:

good morning everyone. godslze, what house? i'm jaycee culhane in sigma chi. i'm a senior. anyway, i'm gettin real bored and am looking foward to the start of school. the philly scene is ALLRIGHT at best. my friends and i often just make the extra half hour of driving to go to NYC.

to whoever asked, i lived off of madison ave in b.port.

The Philly scene isn't at all comparable to NY. I go to school about 15 min from Philly and went to the clubs a lot last year. Best bet is Transit. Evolution plays good music but is SOOO small. Shampoo brings in a lot of weirdos in my opinion and people never dance. They're intimidated by the dancefloor it seems. If you go to Lehigh..it's still a ways to Philly. You are better off just driving to NYC. Hey, we still do it from school at leat once a month...nothing compares to NY.

whaddup rims. i spent a semester @ sacred heart, now i have one more year left @ lehigh university. yeah, to reiterate; philly is completely beat compared to NYC. it's worth the drive.

jaycee aka the professor

------------------

"i love it when they call me big papa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled proppa."

biggie smalls