Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E-TARDED - pls read

I have been to a few Hulla Events to only find them STUPIED, GAY, FAKE,LAME,

ANOBOLIC FROLIC CAN NOT MIX!!

TORONTO SUCKS ASS!

Sorry, for being a CUNT, but Canada is a touchy Subject for me.

smile.gif

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

I can understand people going to a Fun Fur Fest like Hullabaloo and thinking they are gay, or stupid, even lame - it's really an acquired taste. But I really strongly disagree about the "Fake" part. Toronto parties are the closest things to the true raving spirit going. I haven't been to a single event down here that could touch a hulla party when it comes to vibe. Whistle was pretty tight, but still nothing like a Toronto party. There's nothing fake about that.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

canadians are a virus!

go ahead and flame me bitch ! i will go to hubalooraves.com and find one of your stupid pussy ass glow stick, candy neclace parties and make the trip up there. while there i'll drag you ass into the bathroom, gag and rape you while forcing you to sing thrillseeker. i'll take all your candy asses shit and sell it back to you. all the canuck pussy will want me so hard that you little boys will have to give eachother massages. it's about fucking time the terror squad represent at a hubaloo party and show all you teeny boppers what it's about. drag your in the pit bitch!

and by the way i was not kidding. i never kid. ever.

for you complementary fuck in the face go here. http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

hey, no I am not on the Hulla board, I browse through it once in a while, and there is way too much negativity. It also seems like some people here are the same way also. Email me sometime

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 08-10-2000).]

GLYNIS,

There was no need for that

Please grow up,

And Hulla, well ill be honest with, you na di dont want to start a war, but it really seemed like a bunch of 17yr old kids all cranked up on crystal, and pills,

Happy hard core is annoying, i Think anyway

And Iv been to "Raves" in nyc 10X better,

NYC parties are diff, but its a big city.

so who knows?

Anyway didn't Candy Die out in 95"?

I though so anyway,

I dont even like Canada, the boarder shit is down right annoying 2. I guess ill just drown my self in Clubland, and party up-state, I kinda like CT parties, and Cali

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

e-tard: I'll drop ya a line sometime

jaysea: You won't find any fights here. Like I said, I can understand how it's easy to not enjoy the Hulla thing. It takes a certain mind set. At least it's happy. So far I haven't felt the love down here. It's just a little disappointing for me. I don't enjoy being crammed into a room full of rushing, angry kids.

If there's parties worth attending, please tell me. There's nothing I'd like more than a good party with a tight vibe. For now, like you I suppose, I'm sticking to the clubs.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com