Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: RayRay

t3chmuzik

I have no idea what ur talkin about...........I had a ripp, deleted it asap, I hate ripps...........When he played it, I was just as shocked as everyone else.....

You know if its from a Live set, you would not be able to play out, Would sound like shit...And ask anyone there, Def did not sound like shit......

Nice try though

Peace

All these haters.....Funny as hell!!!!! Just shows how Good and how Big Exacta is gettin, when people who werent even there know what tracks he dropped.....SO SICK!!!!!!

listen up slapnutz tell your " boy " exacta that the mix he played of " you set me free " @ deko last week is from a live set :rolleyes:

oh wait you must of givin it to him thinkin it was the real deal :laugh2:

:aright::aright::aright:

hahaaaha must of sounded good.....but he gets all the jams, but im sure it wasnt a rip cause he gets/plays tracks no one else could possibly have or play lol according to rayray.

hahaaaha must of sounded good.....but he gets all the jams, but im sure it wasnt a rip cause he gets/plays tracks no one else could possibly have or play lol according to rayray.

What up Fatty fat fat, How did I know your fat troll ass would chime in.....As soon as you see a thread with my name on it, Your eyes light up.....SO SICK!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, lets try anf guess what Wake up is eating right now........My guess is he is sipping on a bucket of lard!!! Anyone else have any thoughts.......Everyone that has seen him knows he is always eating something.....

What up Fatty fat fat, How did I know your fat troll ass would chime in.....As soon as you see a thread with my name on it, Your eyes light up.....SO SICK!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, lets try anf guess what Wake up is eating right now........My guess is he is sipping on a bucket of lard!!! Anyone else have any thoughts.......Everyone that has seen him knows he is always eating something.....

are you gonna threaten to beat me up too tough guy? just remember what a clown u r and how everyone thinks ur a joke.

are you gonna threaten to beat me up too tough guy? just remember what a clown u r and how everyone thinks ur a joke.

R u gonna try to eat me fatman??? just remember how fat u are, and how everyone that sees you, knows your a joke......Look in the mirror man, Dont you see how fat and ugly you are....People that are as fat and ugly as you, should not be allowed to talk shit.....Your PATHETIC!!!!

Here peace offering....This should keep you busy for a while you fat piece of shit

img38c711e88sijkgjo8.gif

Please keep riding my dick u fag.......And wish you could look half as good as me you fuckin fat waste of life...HAHAHA

Let me guess, Exacta joke????? YOU ARE A LOSER FATSO!!!!