Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are Geezers welcome?

themoldman

So how old are you anyway? I'm 30.. is that too old for a chick? LOL

There used to be a 70 yr old guy that booogied down at crobar miami when i used to go.. .always wearing his plaid pants and little golfers cap..i loved it..

there is no age limit on good times and good music.. party down is what i say :party:

there used to be some geriatric guy that showed up at Nation and at some rave parties arund DC a few years back. i think the dood was rollin' half the time.

and there was also this old lady that used to show up at only the big events, the thanksgiving/new years events, and at the big parties and all she did was pass out lolipops.

i kinda wonder what happened to them now that dc night life sucks ass so much. the old was probably taken by DEA, dunno about the li'l ol lady.

I'm 40.

Just wanna try and avoid being viewed as some guy going thru a midlife crisis trying to score with young babes.

Going to wmc with a buddy to celebrate our 40th bdays. He's single so will probably be trying to score. Me, I'm just going for the music and the party.

Guess I need some plaid pants then, huh?

I'm 40.

Just wanna try and avoid being viewed as some guy going thru a midlife crisis trying to score with young babes.

Going to wmc with a buddy to celebrate our 40th bdays. He's single so will probably be trying to score. Me, I'm just going for the music and the party.

Guess I need some plaid pants then, huh?

40, eh? To post on this board of young 'uns you have to be bold, but you're so old you're sprouting mold, Moldman.

Just ribbin' ya dude. I'm right around the corner myself. Welcome to CP, man. :aright:

Hey Lola, I gotta get me some plaid pants and a hat for the next time I go out. :biggrin:

Thanks for that info lola'. I'll check it out.

As for what parties - bit early to say for sure but I reckon I'll buy a ticket for each of the wetgrooves gigs. They aint expensive and it'll be good to have options. Not sure about Juicy Beach, taking a wait and see on that. Steve Porter, DannyT, Max Graham, Subliminal, etc are all on my want list. And isnt there some fetish party goes on down there too...?

Sounds good.. i haven't decided if i'm going this year or not.. I mean i live here and all :laugh: but my best friend in NYC has his birthday that weekend. :D

I've taken the last 2 years off though so i think its time.. a couple years ago, i spent 3 nights at crobar... i practically lived there :laugh: I do want to do the boat party that the Lust boys do.. thats on my list.. once Vaughan announces it!!

We'll see.. its just that living down here, i can see the same DJ's pretty much year round for FREE and without the jam packed crowd... I remember when i used to meet up with all my chicago/nyc buds from other boards at WMC.. soo many gooood memories :D