Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are Geezers welcome?

themoldman

hahaha what's hilarious is I was seriously thinking that if Lola and I hung out we would get so wasted I can pretty much guarantee that she would wake up next to me in the morning after having some wild, drunken sex that neither of us would remember

well.. i've seen your pic and you are definately bangable... so we'll see. I dunno though... me and spragga are really good friends and he'd probably disown me if i did :laugh:

and i would never cheat on fkornre :heart:

bro we are not insinuating anything...you are a 40 year old man posting on a club message board...it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together to come up with the fact you are hoping to find some internet ass

Jr... you got your math all wrong.

Remember boyo, I've been going to clubs since 1983 and enjoying electronica/edm since before that. I'm supposed to stop enjoying it just cos I hit 40? Dont think so dude. I aint that superficial.

Besides, if I wanted an internet hookup there are other sites that are much more of a sure thing than this one...

Jr... you got your math all wrong.

Remember boyo, I've been going to clubs since 1983 and enjoying electronica/edm since before that. I'm supposed to stop enjoying it just cos I hit 40? Dont think so dude. I aint that superficial.

Besides, if I wanted an internet hookup there are other sites that are much more of a sure thing than this one...

word up bro .. that's the spirit!

besides, the thrill is in the chase ..

I am gonna be 38 in March and have been into House & Electronic music since I was 15 years old, why should I now stop enjoying the music and the scene just because I am getting older.

Nice to know that us older clubbers are welcome here, Old School baby !!!

Doin' it since 85'

:getdown:

I am gonna be 38 in March and have been into House & Electronic music since I was 15 years old, why should I now stop enjoying the music and the scene just because I am getting older.

Nice to know that us older clubbers are welcome here, Old School baby !!!

Doin' it since 85'

:getdown:

Great. Another old guy that Lola can bang.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...