Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 & up??????????

I was wondering if anyone has any info for me? Ok, I am only 20 =(, which really s*cks b/c when it comes to Saturday, i can't get into many clubs at all. Does anyone know of any clubs that are 18,19 or even 20 & over on Saturday besides Vinyl???

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by rims99:

tara you live in Howard beach I live in Mill Basin...you ain't too far from me...where do you party?

Hey, Where is Mill Basin??? I party mostly in the city except Saturdays when I sometimes go to SouthBeach. How about you? How old are you?

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

i live near kings Plaza..around the gill hodges area...I gonna be 21 this months so send me a gift...j/k whats the deal with you...where do you live party..etc. etc.

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

i live near kings Plaza..around the gill hodges area...I gonna be 21 this months so send me a gift...j/k whats the deal with you...where do you live party..etc. etc.

Well, Happy Birthday......your gift is in the mail....lol. I love to party in the city, but b/c I am only 20, it is hard for me to get into a club on Saturday nights, so I usually end up going to SouthBeach on LI. Do you work? Go to school?? What's up with you???????

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

I go to school IN CT and I work like a block from you ........and you ?

I go to Manhattan Comm. College and work at JP Morgan at 60wall st.....like you know!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

I work a block from you ....on water and wall street to be exact...we probably pass each other on the street going to work ...do you chill in brooklyn or you just a long island girl?

------------------

I work a block from you ....on water and wall street to be exact...we probably pass each other on the street going to work ...do you chill in brooklyn or you just a long island girl?

I'm sure we have passed each other on the street. I don't hang out in Brooklyn., mostly in the city and on LI.

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

I do the same thing once in a while I chill in brookly nbut mostly in the city..or NY..shore sometimes....where you that hot chick wearing the business suite?

Sorry Hun, wish I could say that was me, but Morgan is dress down, so I don't wear suits =(. Were you the cutie in the suit????

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

hahah..soory babe I don't wear suits to work any more....Hey Tara I'll talk to you tomorrow I am gonna break probably see you on the street going to the train...I'll be the one running home cain't wait to get the hell out of here..peace

------------------

hahah..soory babe I don't wear suits to work any more....Hey Tara I'll talk to you tomorrow I am gonna break probably see you on the street going to the train...I'll be the one running home cain't wait to get the hell out of here..peace

Alright Hun, lucky you, you get to leave =(. Talk to you later, maybe we could hook up for lunch or coffee sometime! See ya

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

work is rough..I am all hung over and swore a hell...I wish it was 5 o clock already so I can leave...what about you? ..do anything last night?

LOL. You must be dying at work! I didn't do anything last night =( I am definetly going out tonight though. How about you???

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

of coarse...I'll be going out tonight...I might hit a lounge then vinyl...yeap...I am dying at work can you say no work has been done since I got in...I'll have a new job on the unemployment line this afternoon...haha where you going tonight?

------------------

of coarse...I'll be going out tonight...I might hit a lounge then vinyl...yeap...I am dying at work can you say no work has been done since I got in...I'll have a new job on the unemployment line this afternoon...haha where you going tonight?

LOL. I might hit SoundFactory tonght, nott sure though.

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

ahhha Sf tonight huh....who you going with?

Some friends, why do you want to join me???? Hey, what do you look like anyway???

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com