Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 & up??????????

Originally posted by rims99:

5'10..dyed hair..brown eyes...yourself?

5'7" brown hair w/blond highlights, blue eyes

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

how you getting there? what do you at work anyway?

Someone will problably drive. I work in the swaps middle office,I take care of internal deals, making sure that they get approved and things like that......what about you?

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

I work in the claims department of a health care provider...I tell explain to dr's that they are dumbass and explains to them what they have to do inorder for my to reprocess their claims you'll be surprise how dumb Dr's are...yet how they came to be dr's thats a fucking mystery...I hate driving to the city...no else wants to do or can't handle it so i always seems to be the driver....oh well...you like your job?

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

I work in the claims department of a health care provider...I tell explain to dr's that they are dumbass and explains to them what they have to do inorder for my to reprocess their claims you'll be surprise how dumb Dr's are...yet how they came to be dr's thats a fucking mystery...I hate driving to the city...no else wants to do or can't handle it so i always seems to be the driver....oh well...you like your job?

I know that it sounds corny, but I love my job, I think bc everyone here is so nice and around my age. So, do you have email at work?

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

sorry tara they got me on a project which blew....i don't know if your still there but If not then I guess I will talk to you on Monday....yeah I gots an e-mail address ..I see your alreayd Specialk09@hotmail.com

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

hahah..soory babe I don't wear suits to work any more....Hey Tara I'll talk to you tomorrow I am gonna break probably see you on the street going to the train...I'll be the one running home cain't wait to get the hell out of here..peace

Hey, what's up? How's work???

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com