Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone...

I can honestly say over the past few years, I have met many cool people from this board..and their friends..and so on and so on...

I don't go out as much as I used to..but it always feels nice to know people wherever you may end up smile.gif.

Apotheosis..I like your name..is that referring to the group...? I think if I search I may find my apotheosis CD from way back when smile.gif

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

I def. have - and everyone i've met is really cool . . . ended up going to places i might not necessarily ever go . . . sometimes the people i meet make the nite more fun than it would normally be. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I have, I've met and chilled w/ppl at vinyl and roxy...ppl i've met(some just once, some i've chilled w/on diff occasions)...topaz, randy, flyguy, jenny diva, jasenyc, illhouseyou, abstrackt, remedy, lorant, zhana, tony v and jillnyc, oracle, richie...damn I SHOULD have an old skool title DAMMIT!!! lol, let's not get onto that topic again

hi everyone...I'm new to all of this but I like it...My friends and I are always looking for new and interesting people to party with...We love hanging with people who share our love of trance music...a good time is always had...please e-mail or post if you'd like to meet up some time...we are probably going to LIMELIGHT tomorrow (early) and then possibly to a rave in brooklyn...e-mail address: sargyros2000@yahoo.com