Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nate Robinson owned

bxbomb

Seattle's Ray Allen and Utah's Mehmet Okur were chosen Tuesday by commissioner David Stern as injury replacements for the All-Star game.

good cal on Okur....i duno about Ray

you serious? he's one of the leading scorers in the league and shoots the three better then just about anybody

i thought he was snubbed when the original all-star lineup came out

Seattle's Ray Allen and Utah's Mehmet Okur were chosen Tuesday by commissioner David Stern as injury replacements for the All-Star game.

good cal on Okur....i duno about Ray

Okur was a great call. I'm not big on Ray either, as Seattle is struggling.

exactly..Seattle's sucking right about now.....Kevin Martin is having a great year for the Kings..but i dont see him on the All-Star team...Ray was one of those "perennial all star" choices..noone would really argue w his selection..but it woulda been nice to see someone else who hasnt been there before get the nod like ZeBo

exactly..Seattle's sucking right about now.....Kevin Martin is having a great year for the Kings..but i dont see him on the All-Star team...Ray was one of those "perennial all star" choices..noone would really argue w his selection..but it woulda been nice to see someone else who hasnt been there before get the nod like ZeBo

Plus Randolph is a double-double machine, while Allen is very one-dimensional.

Even though Rashard Lewis is injured, I'm not sympathetic to Seattle at all. Besides Allen, they have Wilcox, Watson, Ridnour and Fortson. Their record should not be as bad as it is.