Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO tonite?

Yo, who's heading to Twilo tonite to check out Deep Dish/Timo Maas. It sux that Timo Maas is only spinnin for the first 3 hours! I'm driving up from Baltimore, and it seems like I might end up going alone! Guess my friends are saving their energy for the rave on Sat, but I say...you have the whole of Sat to recover from tonite! Hehehe...!

Oh...about 2 /12 - 3 hours (200 miles)...this will be the 7th weekend in a row that I've driven up to NYC. When the hell am I going to find a job there and move?!? I love NYC people, and have started to dislike the folks here (DC is pretty cool though).

i'm takin 2 weeks off from twilo. after last weekend its hard for any act to follow. were u there last weekend? off the fuckin hook! anyway i'll be hittin aria tonite and maybe vinyl later, see how it goes. lets meetup at s&d later this month.

------------------

deez nuts

tonights is going to be the night of all nights.

I only hope the crowd is as small as it was last time dd was here.

I pretty freekin psyched for this. Long time since we've had some good house fuckers in the booth on a Friday.

Say hey if you spot me. Kahkis, orange shirt over white t-shirt, ball cap & necklace reading "techno slut". I'll prolly be bustin moves left and right so carefull I don't step on you.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com