Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to tell when a person has more then one ID on this board

simple - you see them post about 5x's a day but somehow they only have about 500 postings over the past 3 or 4 years... also all the "ID's" tend to be online at the same time spouting the same negative crap..

gee - hmmm... so far i can peg one person who has about 3 ID's... one of his ID's is a "lawyer with a model girlfriend" - can we say "BULLSHIT"?

simple - you see them post about 5x's a day but somehow they only have about 500 postings over the past 3 or 4 years... also all the "ID's" tend to be online at the same time spouting the same negative crap..

gee - hmmm... so far i can peg one person who has about 3 ID's... one of his ID's is a "lawyer with a model girlfriend" - can we say "BULLSHIT"?

Frig you computerjocky. you are bullshit.

for starters - abrooksbro - he somehow posts on here EVERY time i come on here which isn't that much - he's been signed on this board almost as long as i have but i didn't even post one posting for about 8 months. then he wants to point out he posts less then i do. it made me think of how that could be possible... then it dawned on me when he started feeding lines like "i'm a lawyer", "i have a model girlfriend"... he's full of shite.

gay padowan..challenged mentally you are

taken serious you are not

Guest mrmiyagi
this is coming from YODA??? get real dude - i take you're speaking from the force, luke? grow the fuck up man and stop being such a nerd with your yoda crap

miyagi kick your ugly face

I will rip your limbs off and fuck your ass with them and you will like it

How dare you!

I will destroy you!

dont listen to these clowns computerjockey

sounds to me they are all just a bunch of losers who never go out and are jealous of you. shoot me a PM some time. i would love to go out with you one night and meet some of the characters you hang out with. seems you know how to party :)

u duno Lo Pan?? from Big Trouble in Little China?????
God does not want me to see this movie. There have been so many opportunites and attempts to see it that have all summarily ended in a bizarre set of circumstances that it's almost as if it's "Why the Sox will never win the World Series."