Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone Chill at LIQUIDS?

Guest crystalmethodny

RKk,

I think its a great place. Unfortunately I dont hang with many people who like the lounge scene, as much as I do.

Drinkland is cool place too. smile.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Yeah, I usually would go there on a saturday night after a big night out at twilo on friday. The line for the b-room is ridiculous though and getting a drink is a bitch. Last time I went a friend of mine pretended she had to puke so they let her in. ONce inside the b-room she even did the puke sounds to convince the people on the line.

I've only been in liquids once and it was a dnb thing. Seemed okay, crowd was a little stiff.

Drinkland is a way cool spot, but the music is always kinda sucky, 'cept Sundays where the jungle's not bad. Not enuf jungle in this town.

I can always be found at the Leopard Lounge (c of 5th & 2nd Ave - upstairs). Always good music, slick crowd, it's across the street from my place, and Matt mixes a tight vodka cran.

We should all plan an East Village Lounge Hop some time.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

That sounds like a good idea. The only reason I go to Liquids is the music and the free entrance. I wouldnt mind checking out a few of those places you mentioned since the crowd at liquids is definitely stiff.

My b/f and I go to liquids almost every thursday...crowd can be stiff but we can always be found dancing around even when we're waiting on line to use the bathrooms...hey...e-mail me if anybody ever wants to meet up...there seem to be so few people who just want to share a good time...maybe we can change that...e-mail address: sargyros2000@yahoo.com

Me too, always on Thursdays --- A Red Bull, my good man, and keep 'em comin'! Good scene, all cool peeps, kickass trance & progressive all night... AND IT'S FREEEEE!

C u Thursday, as usual, Sister-Luv!

I'll be the one in the hoochie-mama halter top. No, the other one in the hoochie-mama halter top... No, the one with the dark CURLY hair!

L8rz y'all!

Melissa

------------------

Peace be the journey