Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD: Song ID...

for an angel- PvD

came out in mid 98 if i recall correctly biggrin.gif still a great track- he closed w/ it for his last encore at twilo on the 21st.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

its his own production, but i wish he'd stop playin it. he's played it everytime i've seen him, since like more than a year ago! there are many other songs he doesn't retire either, many his own productions but still. thats the only beef i have with him.

------------------

deez nuts

Dude that song is a classic....and he doesn't play it all the time either...I was there when he played it to close his set at Twilo and the crowd loved it...I know that people think it's overplayed and I agree that it did kinda crossover but that doesn't mean he shouldn't play it cause it is still a club Anthem. Don't mean to sound mean I am just a huge PVD fan...

btw...I wish he would play "Forbidden Fruit" and "Seven Ways" those are truly great PVD songs....

bro trust me he's played it everytime i've seen him at twilo, and usually its even more than once in a nite. i think last time was the first time he didnt play 7ways, unless he did it earlier in the nite before i got there. i'm sure he prolly did. i understand its an anthem and whatnot, but the mark of a good dj is to create new anthems, not to get stuck on the same one for 2 years. look at oakey, he was considered the best, now he's gone to shit playin the same songs for 2 years straight. dont get me wrong, i dig pvd too, but enough of patting yourself on the back already...

------------------

deez nuts