Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Johnny Danger

cakewalk

Does anybody know the whereabouts of this fool???

He owes me 350 from a couple years ago, a bad club deal.

The last time I saw him, he was running down College Street with a bunch of fliers in his hand while getting chased by two rottweilers...for real.

If Anyone can provide any info that would be appreciated.

I saw him this weekend .... He's a paid CIA assasin though you better watch it !

LOL...OH boy

Last I was told he was a bartender at the Chowder Pot in Branford. I went to all the chowder pots and no luck.

I was stupid for getting invoved with his dumbass. I can't believe he convinced me to invest at his parties at Sci FI and then Kangeroos is Milford.

He pocketed the money and went back to handing out flyers for Alchemy to disappear again.

Anyone know anything about him being involved at a Sports Bar?

Chaz,

It's a long story on why myself and two other people got involved. He actually gave us a good proposal despite his party concept not being our cup a tea. I'm not the only one he owes money and there are a few others looking for him.

The best was the bus trip incident. Homeboy told everyone he was organizing that infamous bus trip to Vinyl in NYC. This was a few years back in the dead of winter. He took 50 bucks a head from at least 30 people. All these heads show up at the New Haven green all dolled up and Guidoed out in CT style only to freeze their asses off. The whole thing was a scam.

Neat huh? So he's been hanging out at the weak spots in New haven no surprise there. I also heard that he tried to steal money from Alchemy's flyer budget. He was putting all the fliers in the garbage and telling the staff he was distributing them.