Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone remember ....

The wallclimber @ the Tunnel, a couple years ago?

he always used to climb the walls & the beams on the mainfloor,

he would also,some how, prop himself up between the wall and the ceiling in the hallways ...

that guy would freak me out .. i loved it

and also there was that guy in the cage that would be painted all silver, moving like a robot ...

AAhhh ... memories of The good ol' Tunnel .. i hope everyone will be representing on the 19th ...

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Oh my God!!! I remember who youre talking about. He did that right on the Main floor on the beam by the speakers. He was F**in AWESOME!!! I use to sit there in awe watching him. It looked soo hott too when people would take those little lazers and flash them on him while he did whatever it was exactly that he did. LOL

I always wondered how he never fell of tehre too while doing those things up there. The weirdest thing is I was just talking to someone about this last night. Hmmm

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

yeah thats crazy ... i was just talking about that with my boy .. and i wanted see if anybody remembered him .. cause i still see him aroud .. he's a black dude that dresses like one of the gang members from M.Jacksons "Beat It" Video ...

thats crazy you were thinking about that, also ... wink.gif

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

i didn't mean i saw him wallclimbing still ... i meant, i saw him just chillin ... like @ SF, Limelight, Cheetah & and some where strange, I can't remember ...

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-11-2000).]

One time a friend of mine was in the cage pretending to read an Encyclopedia (from downstairs). And all of us got around it and started rocking it and we got a rhythme going and we started rocking him around the dance floor. It was a show. That same night I was pretending to be an encyclopedia salesman and trying to sell encyclopedias to people in the fuzzy room. Wierd.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

My boy wore a red shirt there once and at one point he took it off, then he pretended he was a Bull FIghter adn we all made horns on our heads and had a bullfight, then like 30 people we dindt know started doing it, It was crazy, we had half the tunnel mimicing bull fights!!!!!

do you guys remember the gift shop at the tunnel? it was on the other side of the main bar... or do you remember silver man? (always painted his whole body silver and would just stand there and stare at walls) or how about the half pipe that used to be at the end of the dance floor? sooo many memories smile.gif

Yeah, i remember the gift shop & half pipe ... someone told me that J.Vicious is opening his record store("Beyond Bass") where the gift shop used to be in the tunnel ... is that true? its hard to believe

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Guest clubkid77

I remember "Silver Man" back in '96 - '97

I also remember the gift shop by mainbar it oppened like late '97 early '98

but what i hae tried to figure out for ever, is where was the "silver bedroom"? I know it was a vip lounge somewhere in the club, and i was thinking that it was in the space that the gift shop took up when it was there. Is there anyone who was at tunnel in the early '90s that can comfirm the location of the "silver bedroom

i never got to see the silver man or the wall climber, but all i kno is i cant wait till the 19th! i got the flyer for it... and the "beyond bass" record store is supposed to open in the club... at least, thats what they're sayin in all the promos. hope to see all of u there!

The silver man was the best. He would sit in a cage above the bar and bug you out. It was sick to see him around the tunnel pretending to be a statue and then scare the crap out of everyone....he left me with some insane memories