Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get Ready!!! Friday Is The Grand Re-opening Of Joe Blacks

ctvip

JOE BLACKS NIGHT CLUB IS HAVING IT'S GRAND RE-OPENING THIS FRIDAY MARCH 9TH

31-45 PRATT STREET

HARTFORD CT 06114

VIP TABLES 5 OR MORE RECEIVE BOTTLE DISCOUNTS AND 5 FREE/5 REDUCED ADMISSIONS

ALL NEW MANAGEMENT-NEW LIGHTING-IMPROVED SOUND-RED VELVET PROMOTIONS-CT VIP ENTERTAINMENT-XM RADIO 81 BPM DJ ARMANDO-DJ SILVERIO-RED VELVET GIRLS & MORE!!!!!

RESIDENT DJ SILVERIO

XM RADIO 81BPM DJ ARMANDO

BRINGING YOU THE HOTTEST HOUSE MUSIC WHERE IT BELONGS....... ON THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR!!!

21+ TO PARTY

1200+ CAPACITY

DOORS OPEN AT 10:00PM

REDUCED ADMISSION FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR GUESTS AT THE DOOR IF YOU MENTION REZZIE'S GUEST LIST!!!!

FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS CALL 860.478.0915

WE HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR THE NEAR FUTURE YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE CHANGES!!!

Click Here To View Event

9th.jpg

ok people tnites the night...we had the lighting crew from pacha and new sound guys in last night. We got the Red Velvet gogo dancers - four of them coming to dance their asses of, and of course DJ Armando and I are going to bring a great set of house music. Whatever you remember about Joe Blacks, forget it....its a new staff all around and new setup. Should be a great night!

-DJ Silverio

ok people tnites the night...we had the lighting crew from pacha and new sound guys in last night. We got the Red Velvet gogo dancers - four of them coming to dance their asses of, and of course DJ Armando and I are going to bring a great set of house music. Whatever you remember about Joe Blacks, forget it....its a new staff all around and new setup. Should be a great night!

-DJ Silverio

REALNESS:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

-DJ Silverio

What was wrong with Joe Blacks during catshit's reign?

-DJ Silverio

Damn I ended up missing this one. How were the Red Pole Dancers??? How did they look? Are they finer then the Butterfly Girls?