Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know if christopher lawrence showed at the rave in bklyn?

Nope

I think he was last and the cops shut it down at around---i cant remember what time it was, but i was NOT ready to leave!

Scott Henry and X-dream were great. I was a little let down by Keoki, but i guess hes still a "superstar"

I though the cops shut it down, but i could be wrong---I was in another world completely.

I dont know why everyone thinks it was so shady...i had a blast.

I thought there were the perfect amount of people there too---not too crowded, but just enough people to get a buzz going.

also heard tons of people with tix werent let in after a certain time...

Do you guys know who played the trainspotting song "Born Slippy" by Underworld? I loved it and i forget who was on---Scott Henry?

Yeah I THINK it was Scott Henry who played that.

That sux, wtf wouldn't they let ppl with tix in?? It wasn't like it was too crowded!

In general, I thought the vibe was cool, but I did see some shady ass characters. I can't believe I'd be saying this, but I think I might have preferred a low key Twilo night to the rave (ie, I had a better time at Twilo on Friday). But then, I was also tired on Sat...that could be it.

I skipped Twilo on Friday just so i would be good for Saturday night. I was bouncing off the walls, but all my friends who went to Twilo were kind of beat at the rave.

Sorry to hear not everyone had a time---I thought it was cool.

Scott Henry may just be one of my new favorite djs! Did you hear him slip in "Dont call me baby" ? LOVED THAT!