Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Club in AC? Need some opinions!

Hey Kids,

Sooo, I'm getting hitched in June and my girls have been planning the bachelorette. :moon: We're NYC girls and I wanted to get out of town (and gamble) so we're headed to AC on May 19-20. We've got rooms at the Borgata and originally planned on doing bottles at Mixx, but it seems like they're WAY overpriced for Jerz ($300 per bottle, is that true?) and I haven't really been able to find any solid reviews from people who weren't from Idaho or Wisconsin or something.

I should also add that I'm marrying an NYC trance/ house Dj, and I love disco house, but my girls will probably want some hip hop thrown in.

Advice/ ideas? We def want to stay nearby with no cabs/ driving needed.

Thanks bunches!

...the only reason i have fun in ac at the clubs is cause the people i go with are fun....the clubs are whatever ..the people are always a LARGE mix cause ac is full of all different people...so basically if u are going with a fun group u will have a good time anywhere...try mur mur...

Thank you Misk...the first decent answer! Seems like getting advice from Jersey clubgoers is like pulling teeth.

I have a great group of girls going, so I've no doubt we'll have fun, but never having gone out in AC, I wanted to get info from people who have. Any other thoughts/ opinions welcome. :)

...also...if u are looking for a good dinner head over to the trop...they redid it not too long ago and have a bunch of restaraunts.....carmines...cuba libre...palm..pf changs..red square...BRULE(((which is a dessert restaraunt!!)).......and a bunch others....theres a place with all snack and junk boardwalk food...and a late night place that serves pizza and what not.......the borgata has a crappy ass place to eat late downstairs and its really overpriced..

I live down here and one idea for you is to have an early dinner at one of the restaurants in the peir. Then pre game at one of the bars there. If your going to get bottle service then do it at Mur Mur in the Borgata. After that you can head over to the B bar and do the after hour thing.

Definitly hit up the pier for dinner. i would hit up either sonzie or continental. as for the clubs. they all play the mix up with house, hip hop and mash ups. Hopefully by the summer some of these clubs will bring some house djs instead of these mash up video djs.

Z

Definitly hit up the pier for dinner. i would hit up either sonzie or continental. as for the clubs. they all play the mix up with house, hip hop and mash ups. Hopefully by the summer some of these clubs will bring some house djs instead of these mash up video djs.

Z

Yea def agree on the music. Mur Mur has been playin more house in the later hours though. Buddakan is a great place to eat at the peir too.

Yea def agree on the music. Mur Mur has been playin more house in the later hours though. Buddakan is a great place to eat at the peir too.

Between MurMur and MixX...they should make up their minds; 1 spot strictly house, 1 all types of music

AS far as Casbah..Tony, Paulie and Moe know how i feel bout guest DJs

totally agree! Mur Mur would be a perfect house club..

I don't understand where MixX/MurMur gets some of these guest DJs.

Tiesto, Corsten, Oakie, JP, Boris, Tsettos..I understand. Even Eddie McDonald cuz he is a former Jersey guy. But DJ Micro?? He is a good DJ but not for AC

Even Hip-hop/Mash-ups; AM, Vice are good but some of the guys they got there for this sat nite are horrendous. its like the F list of DJs from the west coast

Even with Casbah. I'm sure theres sooo much Rooney G one can take. Rather have Paulie, Moe and Tony play all nite. Hell, Tsettos a nite in Casbah

Thank you Misk...the first decent answer! Seems like getting advice from Jersey clubgoers is like pulling teeth.

I have a great group of girls going, so I've no doubt we'll have fun, but never having gone out in AC, I wanted to get info from people who have. Any other thoughts/ opinions welcome. :)

Any of your girls whores? That was a dumb question, all girls are

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...