Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Billy Carroll At Pacha Sunday Morning, March 25.

dIRTY bEATS LIVES!!! And it's livin' large and la vita loca at Pacha this Sunday from 9 AM till 3 PM, Sunday afternoon. Pacha has plans to offer a music centric weekend in honor of the WMC in Miami, by having 3 back to back parties for a major 2 day event for your dancing pleasure. The 1st Party on Saturday night will feature the amazing DJ and producer, Exacta, who will be celebrating his birthday in true Pacha Style till the wee hours of Sunday Morning. At 9 AM, yours truly will blast you well into Sunday afternoon with a double dose of "dIRTY bEATS". Bring your attitude, shade, & fierceness and serve it up dirty! You all know what happens at three, no need to toot her horn, they will do plenty of that...(even I can't wait for Miss Thing's throw down)! The great thing is that no matter what party you attend, you will be able to stay right thru the night and day for all 3 events, if you so desire. THERE WILL BE NO CLEARING THE CLUB BETWEEN EVENTS!

This week marks two very important milestones in my career. First, The opportunity I just spoke of regarding "dIRTY bEATS" @ PACHA...AND, I have been asked by the Def Mix team to play along side David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, Satoshi Tomiie, and Hector Romero for the DEF Mix 20th Anniversary Party @ SHINE in Miami, at the WMC on Thursday evening. This is an unbelievable honor for me. To have been asked to participate in such a high profile and momentous event, which includes so many people I respect and admire

is truly a high point for me and my career.

See you Sunday

Billy Carroll