• Magenta - Prydz
  • Outhouse - Kanzyan mix
  • Black Dog 2007 - 02 mix
  • Espectaculo
  • Moan - Radio Slave mix
  • Seven - Oxia
  • Little Black Spot - The Police vs Mark Knight
  • Flylife - Steven Lee Mix
  • The Otherside - Red hot Chili (Dirty S. Mix)
  • Rippen Kitten 2007
  • Energy Flash - Joey Beltram (saeed mix)
  • Animal - Dusty Kid

www.02music.com

www.02mixes.com

www.add.dj

New mix available @ 02mixes (www.02mixes.com)

WAVEWHORE – April 2007 Chart

1. D-Ranged – “Assembled (Wavewhore Remix)†– BombTraxx

2. Rektchordz & Specimen A – “Fidget†– Mechanoise

3. Unison – “Electrogirl (PJ’s Remix)†– Streetwise

4. Dan F & Jariten - “Halo (Backdraft Remix)†– Sound of Habib

5. Breakfastaz – “Sickness†– Breakfast Club

5. Rektchordz feat. Profit – “The Realness (Specimen A Remix)†- BombTraxx

6. Gigantor – “Thrillabeats†– Breaks FM

7. Drumattic Twins – “Hyperspeed†– Finger Lickin

8. Unknown – “We Have Explosives Remix†– White Label

9. Wavewhore - “This Is How It Should Be Done†– Broke

10. Brothers Bud vs. THC – “Yap Yap (Brothers Bud Remix)†– Finger Lickin

WavewhoreGunWeb.jpg

Top 10 Tracks - April 2007

Here we go with April 2007's Top 10 tracks...

1. Show Me Magenta (eric prydz mashup) - Arno Cost & Arias v. Robin S. [White]

-In my opinion, this for me was the "track of the conference" at the WMC in Miami this year. Arno Cost and Arias' track "Magenta" has been a monster record for not only the trance dj's but house and tribal dj's alike. To me it reminds me of a cross betweem Ame- Rej from last year, and Ira by Daruish. Eric Prydz took the track and mashed it up with Robin S's classic track Show Me Love and the result was magic. If you want to see the damage this track can do, check out this video my friend Robin took at Ink Nightclub in South Beach during an amazing tag team set by Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso and Axwell-->

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoID=2018384321

2. Get Dumb - Steve Angello/Sebestian Ingrosso/Axwell/Laidback Luke [White]

-Another monster from WMC, this track is all about the bassline. With some funky stabs, and described by Angello as "forward-thinking house music", its one of those tracks that sounds alright in your car or ipod nut AMAZING on a system or in a club. The sweedish house mafia are running wild with this one.

3. Beautiful - Ferry Corsten [Flashover]

-When in Miami, you hear so many sets from so many different DJ's thats its hard to find one track they all have in common. But for trance, this track was it in Miami. Everyone from Tiesto to AVB and the Cosmic Gate were rocking this one. Most notably, AVB at his sunset set at Pawn Shop, I'm told absolutely set the crowd off. Truely a 'beautiful' vocal effected to death but a great uplifitng melody make this track essential.

4. Higher State of Consciousness (tv rock/dirty south remix) - Wink [strictly Rhythm]

-Remember the Blade theme? Dirty South and Tv Rock put a new twist on it with this electro banger remix to Wink's track. When the unmistakeable sound of the blade theme hits, crowds go crazy. Look for this one in my sets all month.

5. In The Dark (tiesto's trance mix) - Tiesto ft Christian Burns [blackhole]

-Not only as a DJ, but as a regular music listener there's always a song every now and then that you absolutely dislike, and then either thru the radio killing it or another listen, you change how you feel and then end up loving the song. Sound familiar to anyone? I'm sure as music fans, we all go thru this at some point. Well Tiesto's new vocal fits that category for me. My first few listens to his whole album, I put this track as my least favorite and would skip over it frequently. Well then the remixes came out (incl a dope dirty south electro mix that I also suggest to check out). Tiesto made a 'trance' mix to the song and IMO this record is his next big vocal up there with "Just Be", "Southern Sun" and his others. Chrisian Burns lays the vocals (formerly of the boy band, BBMack, remember tha pop song, "back here"?) this track is just amazing in every sense.

6. Plan 9 - Simon & Shaker [Armada]

-The boys from Spain always put out bangers, and this one in particular is a fav of mine. The track builds and builds until finally reaching a massive buildup that culminates in a crazy drumbeat. Again, as usually is the case with these guys, the bassline is killer.

7. Shine (jerrall and devas dub) - Space Brothers [Captivating]

-I'm always a huge fan of Blake Jerrall's work and this one is no exception. A rework of an older track jerrall and devas put a nice spin on this one which is working nicely in my recent sets.

8. Reaction (martin accorsi) - Austin Leeds v. Medway ft Jennifer [Nervous]

-This vocal is dirtyyyy. Accorsi's remixes always have that filthy edge to them, and this track just rings off when the bassline drops. Jennifer's vocals are laid in nicely. The bass drop in this song always draws a reaction.

9. Constellation - Thomas Bronzwaer [Yakuza]

-Straight up uplifiting trance right here. I'm digging Thomas' original mix, although the remixes on the vinyl are also very good. Song builds nicely and the piano keys and synths in the breakdown are what do it for me.

10. Deep Inside (johnny crockett mix) - KH [Konverted]

-Funky hard electro, plain and simple. When this bassline drops its ridiculous and normally as a clubgoer i'd probably start punching things or people when it drops. Its that hard. haha. Crockett's remix is the best of the bunch on this one, which transitions from the hard bassline attack, to some funky keys that then intertwine with the electro stabs to create a groove that works for either house/electro or trance sets.

Thats it for April. Probably the hardest month with so many new tracks coming out of Miami. Check back in May and dont forget to check my mixshow Mondays at 4pm and again at 10pm on www.antifmradio.com

You can catch me in Jersey on Saturday April 28th at XL Lounge in Newark

mb

There's a TON of good music out there right now, and it was extremely difficult to narrow my favorite tracks down to just 10. i could easily list 10-15 more.

1. Mark Knight-Party Animal (Workidz Remix) [Toolroom]

BOMBBBBBBB! i first heard this at the Beatport party in Miami during WMC. i got there just as Dubfire was coming off and Mark Knight was mixing in his first track. It was my first time seeing Mark Knight play live and his whole set really impressed me. This track dropped and all the people went NUTS! It didnt matter that it was pouring out, people were jumpin around gettin soakin wet. So anyway, about the track...its pure energy. Hard hitting kick drum and bassline and then the beat drops out and a girl speaks "I wanna fuck you body" and then the beat slams back on ya! This is INTENSE!!

2. Workidz-Work It (Martin Accorsi Remix) [Montini]

Workidz aka David Nagy is on fire lately, pumpin out a bunch of bangers. This track was originally named Bay Of Clix until Kobbe remixed it and recorded his own voice and added the "Work It" sample over the track. It received such a huge reaction, Nagy renamed the track. Martin Accorsi's mix is more on the tech house side, but still uses some of the same percussion that makes the track recognizable.

3. Gregory Salto & DJ Madskillz-Embryo [G-REX Music]

This is a bouncy techy house track with well used bleeps and blips as i like to call them lol. The melody is very addicting

4. Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso-Umbrella [WHITE]

The Swedish House Mafia is back at it again! This new one is a housey track with a guitar riff throught. the track just keeps building until it breaks down to just the guitar riff. then a second guitar riff is thrown on top of that, then the bassline, then some strings over that, until finally the kick and bassline drop again. Its a beautifully produced house track.

5. Groove Armada-Get Down (Henrik B Remix) [Columbia]

An energy-filled electro tech house banger that builds and builds, lets you catch your breath for a brief moment, and then goes crazy again. This will light up dance floors.

6. Peter Gelderblom-Dirty [WHITE]

I'm assuming this track is new, i havent seen it released on any site, and no one that has heard me play it heard it before that. But im not seeing any hype about it, so thats what makes me unsure. Anyway, I'm really feeling this track. Its a progressive house track with that classic Gelderblom drum pattern complimented by a raunchy female spoken word vocal and a heavy bassline, another Gelderblom staple. The title is absolutely perfect...this track is DIRTY!!!

7. Slice & Case-Perculator [WHITE]

This is a tech house track with some evil percussion and some dark & edgy synth stabs that build up on you and then the beat drops with some straight up filth! Another dance floor destroyer.

8. Cubic-Superflyin 2007 (Joubin & Nicola Torriero's Montreal Stereo Remix) [stereo Productions]

I still think Superchumbo's mix of this track is the best one, but this mix is right behind it. The bassline is similar to Superchumbo's mix, but this one has some extra percussion plus a real nice synth stab that will go over real nice in a big room.

9. Danny Tenaglia-Dibiza 2007 (Jaimy Tribal Mix) [stereo Productions]

Theres a ton of remixes to this track, this one is my favorite. The drums in this track are killer. Straight up nasty percussion, true to form for Jaimy. This is definitely peak hour big room tribal that should make any dancefloor move.

10. Atrium-In Love With You (Mark Knight Toolroom Vox Mix) [Toolroom]

This actually should have been #1 cuz it is definitely my favorite track of the moment, but since its older i put it down on the list. This track was originally released in 2006 but Mark Knight remixed it in March 2007. I played this a couple times down at WMC and it definitely turned heads. I've also been playing it on my show and people always want to know what it is. Its a powerful progressive house track that just keeps coming at you harder and harder as it goes on. The vocal comes in real late in the track, in very dramatic fashion. The vocal is beautiful and so is the production on the track.

Not in order some mat be a little old any way....

Victor Calderone - Tranzient

Lustral - Many Years From Now (D Nox & Beckers remix)

Ferry Corsten - Beautiful

Martin Solveig - Rejection (Bob Sinclair Remix)

Meck feat. Dino - Feels Like Home (TV Rock vs Dirty South remix)

Josh Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness

(Dirty South & TV Rock remix)<---march track... i like it though, soo..

Stereo Scum feat. Mellerfresh - Let's Get Dirty (electro mix)

Jean Michael Jarre - Teo & Tea (Benny Benassi extended mix)

Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - Umbrella

Robbie Rivera - Float Away (Gabriel & Dredsen re edit) Little old march i think

• 2 weeks later...

1. Show me love vs magenta

2. Martin solveig - rejection(ian carey)

3. Higher state of consiousness /dirty south & marco v mixes

4. RCHP - My otherside (pete tha zouk)

5. Michael gray - somewhere beyond(tv rock)

6. Kurd Maverick - Let's work

7. David Guetta - Love is Gone (eddie thoneick)

8. The pacemaker - don't remember the artist, its sebastian something

9. Filo & Peri - Anthem

10. Kamishake - Darkbeat 07