Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I like Pantera better....

bxbomb

shit , even if the swedes let them that prick Lars will sue for copyright infringement and go after the lil kid like napster

Couple fights to name baby 'Metallica' 1 hour, 46 minutes ago

STOCKHOLM, Sweden - Metallica may be a cool name for a heavy metal band, but a Swedish couple is struggling to convince officials it is also suitable for a baby girl.

Michael and Karolina Tomaro are locked in a court battle with Swedish authorities, which rejected their application to name their six-month-old child after the legendary rock band.

"It suits her," Karolina Tomaro, 27, said Tuesday of the name. "She's decisive and she knows what she wants."

Although little Metallica has already been baptized, the Swedish National Tax Board refused to register the name, saying it was associated with both the rock group and the word "metal."

Tomaro said the official handling the case also called the name "ugly."

The couple was backed by the County Administrative Court in Goteborg, which ruled on March 13 that there was no reason to block the name. It also noted that there already is a woman in Sweden with Metallica as a middle name.

The tax agency appealed to a higher court, frustrating the family's foreign travel plans.

"We've had to cancel trips and can't get anywhere because we can't get her a passport without an approved name," Tomaro said.

Pantera rules

RIP Dimebag

Amen brother.

It's funny how everyone jumped on their bandwagon now. At last year's Ozzfest show at Randall's Island (NYC), fucking lame Avenged Sevenfold did a horrible cover of "Walk". It was a complete fucking travesty.

I saw Pantera in concert at the Palace of Auburn Hills (detroit area) with Biohazzard and Selpatura (sp?) back in like 1995 or 1996... it was insane..

I headbanged so much that i stretched every neck muscle i had.. my friend had to keep propping my head on my shoulder so i could drive us home. :laugh:

I still rock to Vulgar Display of Power to this day... fucking great album!!

I saw Pantera in concert at the Palace of Auburn Hills (detroit area) with Biohazzard and Selpatura (sp?) back in like 1995 or 1996... it was insane..

I headbanged so much that i stretched every neck muscle i had.. my friend had to keep propping my head on my shoulder so i could drive us home. :laugh:

I still rock to Vulgar Display of Power to this day... fucking great album!!

It's Sepultura.

Chaos A.D - What is this shit?

Refuse! Resist!