Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelina adopting AGAIN???

...do u think everyone who gives birth and has the right to raise children is normal?.....who's to say whats normal.......i don't see her doing anything that jeopardizes the children therefore there is no issue...

My post was sarcasm...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn cookie u obviously are getting off on calling me a "tool bag" and saying that i "fly off the handle", calling me "einstein" and saying im a "spoiled little brat". i honestly dont understand the hostility, when did i insult you? grow up a little.

and its not normal to adopt kids eveyr other month from different countries of the world just because you are a celebrity, going through security clearances faster than anyone else in this world, picking and choosing which baby from which country she'll have next, like they are some kid of a doll, the woman is also a BITCH she stole jennifer aniston's husband and treats her father like shit when he has tried to reconcile with her how many times? didn't she drink someoen's blood as a kinky thing once too?

MY OPINION people

and thanx dadon, i think this was the first time u stuck up for me lol :)

damn cookie u obviously are getting off on calling me a "tool bag" and saying that i "fly off the handle", calling me "einstein" and saying im a "spoiled little brat". i honestly dont understand the hostility, when did i insult you? grow up a little.

and its not normal to adopt kids eveyr other month from different countries of the world just because you are a celebrity, going through security clearances faster than anyone else in this world, picking and choosing which baby from which country she'll have next, like they are some kid of a doll, the woman is also a BITCH she stole jennifer aniston's husband and treats her father like shit when he has tried to reconcile with her how many times? didn't she drink someoen's blood as a kinky thing once too?

MY OPINION people

and thanx dadon, i think this was the first time u stuck up for me lol :)

:laugh: like its soooooooooo bad she is rescuing these poor children from poverty and mal nutrition going through security clearances faster than anyone else in the world. And that she is picking which country she is getting them from. Myyyyyyyyyy goodness lmao

yur getting worked up again.. just let it go.. its not a big deal.. like you said, its your opinion.. just because people disagree doesn't mean you aren't entitled to it.

right, but cookie keeps tryin to insult me, its now pissing me off. if people could disagree w/o being assholes i would be fine with it.

i dont understand why no one realizes that i think that adoption is great, and that people saving children from poverty are great people. please don't misunderstand me. i think its great that children can be placed into great homes.....

damn