Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beyond Paradise

ede armand

Speaking for myself and on behalf of Jim Wright, It is with great regret that I have to inform you that "Beyond Paradise", scheduled for April 28th, 2007 at Club Therapy, is being cancelled. There are far to many circumstances to get into here but Jim and I have decided that it is the best decision at this time. As I type this, there are no plans to reschedule the party.

I know that we have been in contact with many of you and we hope that this has not inconvenienced any of you in any way.

The Paradise parties were born out of a passion and a belief that Jim and I both shared in, not just the music and the culture but, in the richness and diversity of all the people in and around it. We have had an amazing run with stellar events where I was lucky enough to have my concepts realized and for Jim to have his vision actualized. NONE of these achievements could have been possible without any of YOU.

Personally, I have treasured every one of these "Paradise" parties. We have been amazed by the crowds, the vibe, and the MUSIC but, and Jim agrees, more amazed by the friendships we have molded over the years. I think it's incredible that we have come to the point where I can call any one of you and say only, "Paradise 5. You In?" and receive a no questions asked, "YES!" None of the laughs will be forgotten. We have had the privilege of watching all of you grow and come into your own with success and nothing is more rewarding than to think that we had some small role to play in it all.

Again, we apologize. No one wanted this party more than us. We thank you for you consistent and amazing support over the years and wish you all nothing but the greatest success.

Sincerely,

Ede Armand and Jim Wright

P5: Thank you all...

Manolo

Rick Naples

Ra & Aktiv

Hush & Bons

Eli Wilkie

Joe Mama

Deka

McDevitt & Rocksteady

Paul Dailey